♡ Chapter 3 ♡

It was a dull morning when Rosé woke up. She sauntered to her window with bleary eyes and looked out at the empty blue sky. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, to feel the freezing wind. "Hope today will go well," she thought.

After spending some time observing nature, she thought of getting ready for college. She moved away from the window panel and tied her hair up into a ponytail and walked straight to her bathroom to freshen up. She styled into a black crop top with jeans and a white coat.

 She styled into a black crop top with jeans and a white coat

While she was putting on her makeup she got a call from her mom.

"Hi mom"

"Hi, honey, why didn't you call the past few days?"

"Sorry mom, I was busy as school just started."

"Ok. It's fine Rosie. How are things?"

"Everything's good mom"

"You got a boyfriend yet?"

"Um no"

"If you get one or have one, don't hide him from me. ok?"

"Ok, mom. Don't worry," Rose said, chuckling. "How's Dad?"

"He's doing well, busy as he always is."

"Grandma?"

"She's still recovering from the fever she got"

"I'll call her later, mom. I gotta go now"

"Bye honey. Love you"

"Love you too mom" 

            ------------------------

Rosé was now in college, walking to Business Studies class. She entered the classroom and sat on a bench in the front row, waiting for the teacher to arrive. Mark was also in business with Rosé. Including them, there were four students in it: Rosé, Mark, Jungkook, and Jackson. But Mark and Rosé were the toppers of the class, they always competed with each other to get better marks. This made them even closer. 

Mark stepped in and sat beside Rosé 

"Hey, long time no see" Mark joked

"I just saw you in the hallway this morning," Rosé said hitting his shoulder, she didn't notice she was smiling radiantly at his humor.

"Ouch. That hurt!"

"I didn't even hit you that hard!" 

Both of them started laughing together . But Mark's smile faded away as he looked at Rosé. He was immersed into her eyes, her laugh, her face. Rosé who noticed Mark's gaze at her, looked at him, at his eyes. She started to observe his face, how perfect it was. 

"Okay, class. Is everyone here?" the teacher arrived

Mark and Rosé were startled and quickly looked down. Rosé hit her head lightly as she was embarrassed. As she got her notebook out she felt someone looking at her, so she subtly looked at the person. It was Jungkook, he was looking at both of them the whole time. He was staring at Rosé in an intimidating way, playing with his pen.  Rosé found it creepy how he was not even blinking but she ignored him.  

 She got her notebook out to jot down a few notes as the teacher was teaching. 'Park Roseanne' was written on the book.

"You know your name is so unique," Mark said

"Really? Thanks. Your name is so..." Rosé thought 

"Common?" Mark gave a clue

"Well...ya but it's cute...like you" she tried to laugh it off so that he wouldn't take it seriously. Still, she could feel a stare coming from behind her. 

Mark's face lit as he heard her compliment. "You think I'm cute?" 

Rosé laughed at him closing her mouth and didn't answer his question. 

"Well, I'll take that as a yes" he chuckled

She gave a smile to Mark and tried to ignore Jungkook the rest of the class but thought of why he was staring at her the whole time

They listened to the rest of the class and were discussing topics related to it. Both of them walked out of the class together as the bell rang. Talking and laughing together.

"Woah! are you guys a couple now?" Jaeboem popped out of nowhere. "Not gonna lie, you look cute together" 

Mark and Rosé looked at each other, blushing.

"No we're not, but thanks," said Mark.

"Aww! You guys should start dating then. You could be the most popular couple at our university" Jaeboem said. "By the way, Rosé, I'm having a party at my house tomorrow night. You're invited."

"Ooh. I'll try to come!" said Rosé

"Bring Jennie too. I'll tell her but please make sure she comes"

Rosé and Mark smirked and started teasing Jaeboem 

"So you want her to come and not me right?" Rosé asked jokingly.

"No. I didn't mean it like that. I want both of you to come. You should come, or else Mark would be very s- OUCH!" Jaeboem shouted. "Why did you punch me?"

"Sorry. It was an accident" Mark said rubbing his neck.

"So, where was I? Right, Please come to the party. I'll send you my address later. Also, please bring Jennie no matter what."

"Sure Jaeboem" Rosé smirked. 

"Ok then. I'll leave you guys to each other", waved Jaeboem.

"So you're sure you coming?" asked Mark.

"Mostly. I'll come" 

"You should come. It'll be fun" 

"I'll try"

"I would be happy to see you there" Mark smiled. 

"Mhm. Bye, gotta go to class" Rosé grinned

Little did she know Jaeboem invited Jungkook too.

                                     -------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Please comment with your suggestions and opinions. Would really appreciate it! Love you guyss<3

                                                           ✐26/10/21