The Secrets Out

Sienna Pov

I was now sat on the floor while the blonde head and red head told their so called 'team' how they found me. I saw another blonde girl (Rebekah) who was looking at me. I get up off the floor and turned around to get out of here but my arm is grabbed by the blonde girl (Yelena) again. I just looked up and glared at her when she wasn't looking at me.

"I know your looking." She said before turning around and looking down at me her Russian accent fully on show.

"I know." I said with my Russian accent coming through over my British accent.

Everyone was shocked that I spoke which confused me.

"Yes I can talk." I said with my Russian accent more clearer.

I ripped my arm from the blonde girls grip. I crossed my arms over my chest. I just waited for what felt like ages. I was then introduced to everyone but I wasn't going to introduced myself.

I was then picked up by Yelena so I gave her a 'really' look.

"I can walk." I said to her with an eye roll.

"I know I'm not taking the chances that you will run again." She said before turning around to face Natasha and Klaus.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I saw that." She said to me.

"That was the whole point." I said before rolling my eyes at her again.

While she was talking to the others I took my baby blanket out but I forgot it had my name on it. I was now chewing on the corner of it.

"Sienna?" Asked Natasha looking like she saw a ghost.

I looked down to see my name on the blanket.

"Yes?" I asked before chewing on the corner again.

"Natasha have you seen a ghost?" Asmed Tony sarcastically.

"I don't like him." I said whispering to Yelena and pointing at Tony.

"Neither do I." She whispered back.

Natasha started explaining how she got pregnant with Klaus's baby and that she called it Sienna Rose. She gave up to protect her.

I looked up shocked my middle name is Rose but I didn't know my last name. I was put down by Yelena and I ran to a window. I looked down to see how far up we were. I opened the window before getting onto the window ledge.

Everyone was telling me to get down but I jumped. My arm was caught by Klaus. I struggled to get out his grip and even used my werewolf side but it was no use. He pulled me back up.

"You could have died." Said Rebekah looking at me.

"So I could've activated my vampire side." I said then trailing off realising what I just said.