Avengers

Natasha Pov

"Natasha Yelena I'll say hello to your parents for you yeah." She shouted at us with a smirk visible on her face.

I froze when she said that cos I saw Melina die and I thought Alexei died from being caught by Hydra. I looked at Yelena to see she was quite confused but I was confused because how would she know about them.

Sienna Pov

I climbed into the helicopter and was stabbed in the neck with a needle putting me down to sleep. I woke up in a cell.

"Melina, Alexei your daughters Yelena and Natasha said hi." I said seeing them swap with the other guards.

"You know them?" Melina asked me surprised.

"If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here." I said angrily.

Time skip

I was now at the verge of dropping dead cause I couldn't do anything in Peirce's words. My left leg was clearly broken and I have broken ribs.

I was now being experimented on when an explosion went off. It was too late when they got to me my eyes were already closing. I tried to keep them open for a little longer.

"Keep your eyes open Sienna." I heard Peirce say as he untied me.

"It's too late you've lost." I said laughing and coughing up blood.
"Your going away for a long time." I added on laughing as I coughed up more blood.

"Kid keep your eyes open." I heard Natasha say coming over to me.

"There is no point especially cause you want your own daughter dead." Peirce said laughing as he was dragged away.

I coughed up more blood and processed what he said.

"Bring him back you son of a bitch." I shouted getting up.

I limped away with the others following after me. I saw the SHIELD Agents on the floor covered in blood. Peirce was standing over them.