Kate

For @Marvelovingperson

3rd Person Pov

"What have we all done before?" Rebekah asked going into the room.

"This pose." Yelena said before doing it again.

This:

"And Nik is trying to deny it isn't he?" Rebekah asked tipping her head to the side

"Your right with that." Yelena said pointing at her.

"Nik we have all done it before I also think Henrik did it before." Rebekah said crossing her hands over her chest.

"Rest in peace dead Henrik." Sienna said sitting up. "But rot in hell Ester, Mikeal and Finn." She added making Yelena laugh. "Dude why is your dad called Mikeal if your last name is Mikaelson?" Sienna asked Rebekah confused.

"I've always wanted to know that too darling." Kol said coming into the room.

"I am Mikeal Mikaelson you cannot kill me my son is not really my son and I hate everyone in existence." Sienna said standing up and mocking his British accent.

"Thanks my lovely daughter for calling me out." Klaus said as everyone in the room laughed.

"Your welcome mother fucker." She said bowing to him. "Literally." She said standing back up properly.

"You can't say that." Natasha said laughing as Steve came into the room.

"Language." Steve said before walking out.

"Russian, English, French, Spanish- I can keep going if you guys want." Sienna said listing each language she can speak in.

Everyone in the room was pissing themselves laughing as well as Elijah, Hayley, Hope, Bucky and Clint who hear with there enhanced hearing except Clint with his hearing aids.

"The list can go on and on and on and on and on and on." Sienna said making them all laugh louder.

"Sienna is my favourite she's funnier than Kate Bishop." Yelena said as Kate came into the room.

"Why do you call me that?" Kate asked Yelena confused.

Sienna Pov

"Cause she knows alot about you like me." I told Kate jumping off the bed with a front flip.

"How do you know about me?" Kate asked me confused and creeped out.

"There's this thing called mind reading." I said flashing her a smile.

"Like Wanda?" She asked me surprised.

"No there's another way of mind reading." I said sarcastically.

"There is." Freya said coming into the room.

"I know my witch side." I said shrugging.

"She is rude." Freya said walking out the room.

"Isn't she married to that Keelin?" I asked earning a nod. "Then why is she coping Steve?" I asked making them all laugh a bit.

"Maybe a three-some is ahead for them." Kate suggested shrugging.

"What's a three-some?" Peter Parker asked confused.

"Three people having sex together." I said confusing him.

"Why does a 12 year old know but I don't?" He wined making us all laugh.

"It's called a dictionary." I said making him nod at me.

"I'll read a dictionary then goodbye." He said before leaving.

"Why did he come through the window?" I asked making Natasha shrug.

"He always does." She told me.

"That's not creepy whatsoever." I said as Yelena pointed at me.

"See she agrees that it's creepy." Yelena told Natasha who just chuckled at her sister.

"Are we sure your 20 something?" I asked making everyone but her laugh.