f i f t y t h r e e

"I'm not fucking c-crying!""Seems like you are- oh my good thing I have a tissue with me, here!"

"Seems like you are- oh my good thing I have a tissue with me, here!"

Saeron aired a laugh, taking the tissue before wiping her eyes with it. Jisung didn't know what to do, thinking that he'd messed up real bad as to his first time properly confessing to someone.

"Are you okay? Do you need water? I can get you water there's a store closeby-"
"Yes."
"Okay, I'll be right back with a bottle and a pack of tissu-"

His quick words were then cut off when a chuckle left her lips while shaking her head at his misunderstanding, looking down to her aarm palms wrapping his.

"That's not what I meant, Ji" Saeron softly said, the other palm had found its way to cup his cheeks.
Jisung felt his stomach churn, his eyes widening.

It's not what he thought it was, right?

"What?" Jisung asked again to assure that what he took it as.
"Yes, I'll make you the happiest person in the world, Jisungiee~" she cooed, now pinching his cheek out of cuteness, "I'll be your girlfriend."

His lips slowly turned to an 'o', grabbing her hands to hold it tightly and looked at her in pure shock.
"Wait- what the- Sae, are you serious?"
"Uhh yeah?"

Jisung took no time to wrap his arms around her small figure, easily scooping her up before spinning in circles and giggles rang through the air. The boy was past the term 'happy', if there were any better adjectives to describe his feelings right now it'd probably be 'overjoyed'.

"Thank you, thank you!" he mumbled, still spinning around with the girl squeezed in his embrace.
"You can put me down now!" Saeron exclaimed as the boy stopped before placing her back down where she stumbled.

"Fuck I'm dizzy-", Saeron shut her eyes while massaging her forehead and her so-called boyfriend laughed.
"Sorry not sorry," he sassily said, flipping his non-existent hair causing the girl to roll her eyes.

"Oh wow- I just took you in as a boyfriend and you're being sassy already?"
"For damn sure I am."

Another eruption of laughter was heard, and Jisung just couldn't believe what's happening. Saeron accepted his confession and is feeling the same way and now she's his girlfriend?

Damn, if my childhood self had known that he'll date his crush- he'd be way far from the word depression.

Her arms snaked around his tiny waist, clasping it behind his back as she gazed up at his features. Jisung looked down to see her own, giving her a small smile before his palms cupped her cheeks, lightly grazing his thumb on her silky smooth skin.

It was a first time for them to be this close to each other, faces only inches apart from touching and their hearts beated a million times faster.
They held eye contact when Jisung chose to bream it as his face slowly inched closer.