𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑

A/N remember the HDLS books are available on Amazon and releasing October 31st at 12:00 AM GMT;)
  Next chapter at 100 votes and 150 comments! ;)
  — TWs for violence, graphic injury, blood and abuse.

THE BOY THAT CAME bursting into the room moments later made Seven falter; breathe a sigh of relief, at least, until she realised he wasn't who she thought he was at first glance.

He had flaming red hair, lean build and stood tall at around six-three — however this boy was not Bill. Her stomach dropped, realising with a horror she'd previously withheld, that that meant that the body on the floor...

" — Bill!" The boy called out; voice breaking. This must be the other brother, the third unexplained hand on the watch Seven had seen. Three left alive. Three, out of nine.

  Seven didn't even know if she herself had ever known family, but still, the thought alone of Molly Weasley's untold agony was enough for her to know that this moment would never leave her. Three remaining Weasleys had possibly just turned to two.

  " — Bill!" Even from her position, curled in the safety of Draco's arms, Seven could picture the scene — though she didn't dare look. It was one thing to imagine the heartbreak — to hear it, but it was something entirely different to see it. "Bill please! Wake up!" The boy's sob cut through the air, "This wasn't supposed to happen! — Angelina you said this wouldn't happen!"

  "I told them not to — ," It was all Navy could do to stare, wide eyed and unmoving; frozen by her horror. "I told them not to..." She said again, breathier this time, as if reassuring herself more than anyone else. Then she snapped, clawing at the edges of her facade, desperately trying to resecure it as she once again became the rebel leader persona she'd spent years building. "Avery! What the fuck did you do?!"

  Out of the corner of her eye Seven saw the sour-faced soldier step forwards, a cruel and strangely defiant kind of cockiness curving his head to the side, "I did exactly as you said."

  " — I said I wanted them both alive!" Navy became her reputation right before their eyes. She became terrifying, merciless. Powerful.

  But Avery seemed unaffected. Either he was a fool, blind to the danger lurking just one false move away, or he was smart and knew Navy well, knowing exactly which buttons to push to get what he wanted and which to avoid at all costs. He lazily dragged his tongue over his teeth with a horrid clicking sound, "And so here they are both before you, alive."

  " — Barely!" Navy couldn't hold herself back any longer, storming down from her self-made throne to tower over her soldier. "You cannot look at that man," She pointed down to the body and it's brother, " — And then look me in the eye and tell me even for a second that you think that is what I wanted!"

  Avery didn't fight back. He didn't have to. His silence was his defiance.

  " — Look at him!" She bellowed and Avery's head instantly snapped downcast towards the agony he'd undoubtedly caused. "How did this even happen!"

  "He fought back." The words were short, clipped, emotionless. Avery did not care for the pain he had caused. Perhaps part of him even enjoyed it. " — Killed one of us trying to get to her."

Seven felt eyes crawling over her skin, eager eyes settling heavy, coiling around her bones like binds. Adrenaline overcame her and she cried out with a shaking voice, "What did you expect him to do? — We were scared! We didn't know what was happening, of course we were going to fight back!"

Draco's lips brushed her ear as he spoke; low enough so that only she could hear. "I'd stay quiet if I were you."

It was a warning, one that forced a creeping finger of cold to crawl down her spine.

Navy's nostrils flared, her knuckles flexing and fingernails biting into her palm. "Get out of my sight, Avery." But when the man made no move, she screamed, " — Get the fuck out!"

More of Navy's men poured from every crack and crevice of the room, some wrapping their arms around the damned man, forcefully pulling him from the room. Avery did not fight back, instead letting himself be ripped from his master's sight.

With his removal also came a sudden drop in energy. The entire room appearing to suddenly deflate, along with the people left inside it. Navy's shoulder's slackened, Bill's brother sobbed over his body, and Draco attempted to readjust Seven in his arms, only for them to give a grunt of pain in unison as both their wounds were jolted.

"You can put me down now," Seven said quietly, knowing full well her legs wouldn't hold her. "I want to at least try to stand."

"Shut up and let me hold you." Draco snapped.

"George — how is he?" The sudden change in Navy's voice tore Seven's attention from the burning in her cheeks.

"Not good." The red-head, George, answered. "Where's Madame Promfrey?"

"Already on her way." Navy glanced up, dark eyes narrowing on them once more. "In the meantime, take Seven to the West-Wing. She'll have to stay with you for now."

" — What?" The word escaped before she could stop it. A horrid feeling seeped through Seven at the thought of being forced into close proximity with Draco again. It hasn't exactly ended well the first time.

"Yes. Together." Navy's gaze turned predatory. "You can't even stand and I have no men to spare babying you... After all, he does a good enough job of that as it is."

***
Sorry for the late & short update — Ya girl got spiked😙✌🏼more coming ASAP

***Sorry for the late & short update — Ya girl got spiked😙✌🏼more coming ASAP