Lucio X Reader - There's No Such Things As Ghosts

You were alone in a haunted house. With Lucio. He was scared off his mind. The haunted house was based on robots so there were no actual people there. You of course didn't tell him that.

"Don't you worry, (Y/n), I'll protect you from anything," he said proudly and stepped closer to you. "Do you want to hold my hand?" You asked him knowing he was scared. He immediately grabbed your hand and squeezed it.

"Are you scared, Lucio?" you asked him teasingly. "N-no, of course not," he grinned hoping you'd buy it. You just smirked and continued walking. 

Suddenly the lights went out. Lucio quickly put his hands around you. "Alright, (Y/n), I'm scared!" You sighed. "Well, let's just turn back and leave-"

When you two turned around there was a 'ghost' in front of you. Lucio fainted. You quickly put him back on his feet before he could fall. "(Y/n), if we die I just wanna say that I lo-"

You then noticed that you were outside of the haunted house. Lucio noticed the same. He exhaled and gave you an awkward smile. "That was so lame," You mumbled.

"So, Lucio, are you afraid of ghosts?"

"Ah, there's no such thing as ghosts... I-I hope..."

You chuckled. "Keep telling yourself that,"

---

A/n:

ok what the heck-