Drunk! Hanzo X Reader - Sake

You glanced at the drunk man next to you. "Hanzo?" You called out, but he simply just ignored you. You put your hand on his shoulder. He was startled as he turned his head your way. He took your hand off of his shoulder.

"Hanzo, could you tell me why did this happen?" You referred to him being drunk. He sighed. "No...". "Come on! Tell me, that's the only way I can understand you,"

Hanzo frowned. "Well, there's this person I like...And I know they don't like me-"

"I can see why they don't" You mumbled. "Huh? W-well why?" Hanzo was now fully facing you. "Ahem, You get drunk because they don't like you, but seriously, Hanzo? Does this person even know you like them?" you stated a bit annoyed. "You're right... They don't,"

"Exactly!" You noticed that Hanzo had gotten a little too close to you for you to be comfortable. "U-uhh, Hanzo what are you doing?" he had put his hand on your face. "Noothing..."

He now had both of his hands on your face. "Could you please stop?"

"O-of course... sorry..." he immediately got away from you. "bu- don't you have that 'person' you like? You should confess to them and not do... whatever the heck you were doing just now..."

"Riight... I shoould~" you glanced at him an realized he had fallen asleep. "Oh, Hanzo, you drink too much sake..."

"Where's sake??" he asked fully awake but passed out immediately again.

---