CHAPTER FIVE - SARAH FIER

CHASED — IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

-

-

"we should not be this close to a police station in a stolen ambulance," simon announces as he, and everyone except deena, sam, and carter, sit at the back of the vehicle.

"that's the point, we're hiding in plain sight," jupiter tells him, inspecting felix's wound for the hundredth time.

"yeah, just like bundy," josh says, all of us looking at him. "ted bundy? when he was stalking his victims i mean-"

"didn't he get caught?" kate asks, bringing me closer to her.

"well, yeah. but, no. he-"

"imma go take a leak," simon interrupts, walking towards the police department.

kate and josh continued to talk as jupiter tried cleaning felix's gash, the boy squirming too much for them to do anything. so she gives up, sitting beside him, and the four continued to wait for simon, and the others.

we heard screaming just as deena, carter, and sam began running towards us.

"simon!" kate shouts, running the direction to the noise.

everyone follows the girl towards him as he struggles under a girl's grip. they all watch in desperation before seeing deena reach in her pocket, whipping out a silver gun, and then she shoots her.

she fell to the side, black blood oozing out of her as simon got up, running as deena drops the gun.

"pick up the gun!" carter shouts at her sister, grabbing a shocked sam's hand and running. but deena didn't hear carter over the blood pumping in their ears.

they look behind them, and watched as the girl they'd just shot getting back up, her wounds healing as she smirks at them.

"it doesn't make sense, bullets don't stop her," sam says as we re-enter deena's house.

"amazing observation," jupiter replies sarcastically, dragging felix into the bathroom.

"you're lucky i know how to do this," jupiter says, cleaning felix's leg with alcohol.

a whine emits from felix's lips, and he attempted to push jupiter away. "shit, that hurts."