5. Nerves

3rd P. POV
And so he went. Well, they went. He wasn't just about to avenge. He would also vent. For all his anger was pent. So much, his soul could no longer lament.

Ian's Pov:
   "Ian! Wait!" I heard Scott yelling behind me. "What?" I replied as I kept going up the stairs. "Please don't do something stupid." He pleaded. "Why wouldn't I? He must be played with the same card." I replied as I ran up another set of stairs.
   To be honest, I could've taken the godforsaken elevator, but I was indeed trying to cool myself a bit. Yes Scott; I was listening. Sorry you had to follow.
   "I'm begging. Please." He pleaded once more. And so I turned and faced him. "You don't think she pleaded too? You don't think she begged for him to stop? He has to pay. He will pay." I said and went off.
    "We still have another two floors. Please think your actions throughout. I'm not asking you to sit back cross armed, but at least don't go too hard." He said a bit breathless. "She pleaded and begged. I know. My heart tells me so. But today, the roles will change." I said before walking out the double doors and looking for the nearest elevator.
    "Where to?" We heard behind us. "Jimmy, you gotta help me." Scott pleaded as he basically cried. Shit. "What's the matter?" Jimmy asked. "Christian's about to commit arson, murder. A crime!" Scott panicked. "Ian? Wait- Christian? Oh..." Jimmy immediately turned to me and I sent him a warning glare. Nothing will get in my way. Nothing.
    As soon as the elevator doors flew open, I ran out and went directly towards his apartment. "Ian! Wait!!" They whisper yelled. It's literally 4:45. They got a reason.
   Any who, I got to his door and knocked. "Chris? What- what are you doing here?" She asked.
   "Where is he?" I asked, ready to kick his ass. "He didn't come home. He hasn't in two days." She responded. "Why didn't you try to contact me?" I asked. To be honest, I was in the verge of tears. Yes, my voice broke a little.
  "Because he took away my phone and cut all the extensions in the house. " Had he gone that mad? "May I come in?" I asked, unsure of her response.
   "You gotta promise you won't say anything." She said. "Of course not." I promise. And so, she let us in. But all I could do was take her in my arms. After all, I had failed her.

   3rd P. POV:
But he, in fact, did not fail her. Nobody could be held responsible. Everyone makes their own choices. Everyone chooses to use their own voices.