𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟐

⎯⎯ BREAKING NEWS ⎯⎯

A new game called LOVE CHALLENGE has been released, and it has received a massive amount of downloads in less than 48 hours

It has been confirmed that the majority of the players are celebrities & streamers, including the well-known Ground Zero.

Many people, mostly women, wished to be matched with him, but this did not happen.

Ground Zero has refused to reveal the identity of who's he playing with and has stated that he does not participate in this "shitty game" Lie.

The question still remains, who's Ground Zero playing the LOVE CHALLENGE with?

Will it be revealed?
Stay tuned for more updates!

***

"Damn Bakubro, they wrote a whole article about you!" The redhead exclaimed as he read the article.

"Damn, I wish it was me..." Denki whined.

"You do not, this is so fucking annoying." The ash-blonde boy assured the other one.

"Who are you playing with tho?" Kirishima asked out of curiosity.

"Hm?"

"The Love Challenge? Who did you match with?" He clarified.

"Doesn't fucking matter."

"Of course it does!" Denki shouted.

"Wait- do you even know who you've been matched with?"

"Heh?! Of course, I do! She fucking doesn't!" The boy yells at the redhead.

"Alright, alright, why doesn't she? It would make the game easier for you, a lot of girls like you already, maybe she does too!"

"Believe me, she fucking doesn't."

"Damn, a hater, huh?" Denki joined the conversation.

***

Meanwhile, you were streaming, initially, you wanted to end the stream as soon as you stopped playing but the chat convinced you not to.

Back in the day, when you used to stream every day, night and day, you had this 'tradition' where every Friday you wouldn't play, you would just go live and see what happens from there, a lot of people enjoyed it, some even called you 'their comfort streamer' and it was fun.