𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟑

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK?!" Bakugou shouted, staring at himself in the mirror.

Yesterday, Day 12:

Yesterday, Day 12:

"Man, it got dark already!" Denki whined.

"Y/N bae, you won't let me leave on a night like this, will you?" Risa turned her head towards you, asking if she could stay over.

"Me? Never." You immediately agreed.

"HEY! IT'S NOT FAIR!" The blonde pouted.

"Yeah, very unmanly." Kirishima shook his head in disapproval.

"Why can she and we can't huh?" The blonde boy questioned and raised an eyebrow.

"Because she's my best friend, obviously." You answered, dramatically rolling your eyes.

"Discrimination-"

"Please, you're only being dramatic." Your friend interrupted him.

"I mean, you all can stay over," You said but got interjected by Denki.

"YAS!"

"But I don't have enough space on the couch so you two will have to sleep on the floor with a couple of blankets." You continued your sentence.

"DEAL!" They yelled at the same time, then got up in search for the blankets.

***

Today, Day 13
3 AM

Risa suddenly woke up, she was sleeping next to you. Looking at you she noticed Bakugou, still sleeping on your shoulder and your head resting on his.

"Psst! Kirishima!" She whispered-yelled, tried to wake him up.

It took a couple of minutes to wake the boy up without making too much noise, not to wake you up or the ash blonde.

"Uh, yeah?" The redhead whispered back after he fully managed to focus his eyes and to understand what's happening.

"Look! They're even cuter now!" She moved her gaze to the two of you.

"Oh yeah, sure. Is that all?"

" 'Is that all' " Risa quoted, mocked the boy. "Of course not! Can you give me your phone to take a pic of them? Mine is dead as fuck." She asked which he agreed and gave her his phone.