𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒

GO LIVE!

"HELLO FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS, it's me again!"

"That was so fucking bad." The ash-blonde boy commented.

"The fuck was I supposed to say then huh? Hello bitches and bros and non-binary hoes? That's way too old." You rolled your eyes.

***

Even though streaming was your initial plan for today, and he agreed to it, you still ended up spending 25 minutes trying to convince Bakugou to actually do it.

"Come on man! It's the first time we meet, let's at least do something fun!" You said.

"I'm not gonna fucking bake!"

"You already agreed to it though, I can show ya the messages-" You got interrupted by him.

"I know I fucking agreed but now I disagree the fuck is not clicking." He scoffed and you sighed.

"Then I'm gonna do it alone!"

"What-?"

"You heard me! This bitch doesn't need no man! I'm gonna bake brownies by the way." You said as you teleported from your room to the kitchen.

"KAI!" You called your brother.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ KAI  L/N ࿐ྂ

Name: Kai L/N
Age: 12 years
Hair color: white
Eye color: green
Height: 155 cm
Birthday: 13 February
personality: nice, funny, sarcastic
Quirk: Shape-Shifting
Status: Brother
pronouns: He/They
sexuality: gay

"WHAT?" He yelled back from upstairs.

"COME IN THE KITCHEN PLEASE!"

And so he did, Bakugou came down too to see for himself what's all about.

"You have a brother?" The ash-blonde asked.

"No man, he's my husband. Of course, he's my brother!"

"What Y/N?" Kai finally asked.

"Do you know how to make brownies?"

"I'm 12."

"And I'm 17, I don't see your point here."

"Just fucking google it," Bakugou says before grabbing his phone.

"Your boyfriend is right, congrats you got yourself a smart one." The boy commented.