Getting the Game

Demons.....they are very odd...creepy....mysterious things. Though we never truly see them do we.....and we may never right? At least...thats what i thought.....I never thought it would come in the form of a game though.

....

Its the year 2016.....2 years after the game Yandere Simulator was released to the public for pcs. The game isnt fully finished and, probably wont be for another few years. I was excited to finally download the game, I would've when it came out...but I simply didnt have the right computer to run it. I remember watching famous youtubers such as Markiplier playing it all last year.... The game looked amazing. Grant i wasn't much of one for some horrors....or school games for that matter. But it was also an anime styled game...so I had to play it. I booted up my new pc and headed straight for the download site....before i clicked download I went to the characters tab and began looking through. Everyone looked amazing and well designed! Even the main character you play as named Ayano looked cool! When i finished with that I went back to the download tab and clicked download- Though i was prompted with a warning. "Downloading this file may harm your computer. Are you sure you want to continue?" I thought to myself for a moment. "The file shouldn't be able to harm my pc.... Mark and the others downloaded it just fine....Or else they wouldn't have played it! Maybe its nothing...." I clicked Yes anyways and waited for the file to download.....