Theres a boy in my Computer-

((Above is Lucas's Normal design and of course his game Character's design..... Which has gotta be on of the worst things ive ever draw -v-))

((Also quick AN, Lucas is using the in game text to communicate with Allison, he doesn't have a voice in the game and so allison is having to read everything he is saying, dont worry she will find a way for him to have a voice soon))

Still Allisons Pov

    I just sat there in shock as i stared at the screen.... The npc... Or... What i believed to be an npc.... was standing there with his arms crossed and angry. "H-How-" Is all i could manage to say. Was he.... "A-Are y-you-"
"Alive? Technically no... But also yes- I physically may not be alive.. But my soul is, due to the bitch thats in this game....." "Wait... So your a person... In here? And theres another being in here as well?" I said with confusion.

The boy sighs.... "Alright.... Ill... Do my best to explain everything..."
In the next 9 or 10 minutes he had finished explaining everything and I began to understand.

"So let me get this straight. You've been trapped here for about a year now.... Having to deal with her torture and having only the npcs to talk too??" I asked.

"Pretty much.... The torture still hurts but its not as bad now that ive gotten used to it..... And believe me hearing the Npcs' stories over and over gets pretty annoying..."

A laugh interrupts the two of us - Immediately the boy went back to being scared with a worried look towards me. Another string of text came from him. "She's back... And i think she knows your here! Dont let her get yo-" And just like that... The game crashed and the monitor shut off. I slammed my head down on the desk, knowing it would take a moment to reboot the computer.... I turned it back on and began waiting the 10 minutes it was gonna take to reboot and fix the problem...

I sat for those 10 minutes trying to process everything... "So.... Theres a boy... In my new computer... Trapped... In a horror-ish anime game....... With a demon in there as well-"
..
..
..
..
"Why does this sound like something out of one of those weird and creepy internet stories?...."

(((Ooooh boy... 392 words.... That one i done my best to try and make longer... Anyways Next part soon so stay tuned
:3)))