Nights like these

It was a cold night, the only warmth provided for bad was a fire in his small home. He moved his hand to stroke rats head, sitting in his big chair by the fire, relaxing. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting the darkness consume him. He was always quite fond of the darkness, it was something that comforted him when he was lonely, upset, or frustrated. The darkness will always be your friend, so why fear it? Its comforting. It hugs around your body, trying its best to comfort you. It helps you sleep, it helps with alot of things. But it can also be the source of nightmares. Terrible things. Things that would make a full man cry, things that the bravest person on earth wouldn't even **dare** to face. Darkness can be your friend. But it can also be your enemy. Bad learned that a long time ago.

He peaked over his chair as he heard a creak coming from the door, there stood a figure, drenched in water. Bad hadn't noticed a thunder storm had been taking place. He tried to recognise the figure, oh dear who could it be? Now, you might be thinking 'oh, it's probably its best friend skeppy!' Oh how wrong you are. He noticed the scar, running down his eye, ending at his mouth. Only one person had a scar as brutal as that on the server.

"Q?..."

Quackity ignored him, his hands shaking from the coldness from outside. He slammed the door, trying to find warmth. Anywhere. He was desperate and bad knew it. Bad shook his head, tutting while getting up and putting rat down, he walked over to quackity, engulfing him in a hug, he wrapped his cloak around him, hoping to keep him warm. Quackity was quick to hug him back, looking for any tiny bit of warmth.

Bad carried quackity to his chair, sitting down with him on his right leg, close to the fire.

oh how they missed moments like these