The room where it happens

A/N; heres a chapter that im too tired to finish, im gonna go listen ti mitski, cya

"Ah, mister Wilbur Soot!" Quackity chuckled, walking up to Wilbur, to which Wilbur smirked at him "Mister Q, sir!" He fake bowed, light heartedly mocking him, like friends do. The difference was. They weren't friends. They were political enemies. "Did you hear the news about good old president Schlatt?" Quackity asked Wilbur, Wilbur tilted his head with confusion slightly "Y'know Manberg-Street?" Quackity smirked "yeah..?" Wilbur got confused slightly, wanting him to get to the point "they renamed it after the Mercer Legacy is secure—" Wilbur interrupted him "sure."

Quackity began again "And all he had to do was die." He stared down at his shoes "-and thats a lot less work!" Wilbur tried to brighten up the mood "you ought to give it a try!" Quackity finished jokingly, making Wilbur let out a 'heh' "and how ya gonna get your debt plan through?" Quackity asked, genuinely curious "I guess I'm finally gonna have to listen to you!" Wilbur grinned. "Really?" Quackity smiled a genuine smile. "Talk less~ smile more~" the smile quickly faded when he realised he was mocking him. "Ha ha." Quackity let out a sarcastic laugh. "Do whatever it takes to get my plan on the congress floor.." Wilbur quickly explained to him "now-" Quackity chuckled nervously, trying to reason with wilbur without angering him "George and Dream are merciless!" He sweat dropped. "Well- hate the sin love the sinner-" he was RUDELY interrupted by Dream "-WILBUR." Wilbur sighed "I'm sorry Q, I gotta go!-" Quackity interrupted him"-BUT-" only for wilbur to interrupt HIM this time "decisions are happening over dinner."

Quackity sighed as wilbur and Dream walked into the big room, feeling left out like always "Two imbeciles walk into a room, diametrically opposed."