Two birds

Two Birds on a wire

Quackity hugged one of his friends, chuckling and joking around

One, tries to fly away

Quackity always thought Toby was quite weird, so, he stayed away from him at any given chance.

While the other.. watches a close, from that wire.

Toby would always admire Q in the classes they had together, he would be too scared to actually talk to him though. He would never do that to himself, it would be too embarrassing!

He says he wants to as well! But he is a LIAR..

He had told his sister Lyra that he and Quackity were practically best friends, he would brag about how they were so close because they talk to eachother eveyday. But in reality, he was lying just to make her happy.

Ill believe.. it all.

Toby believe Lyra to be very naive for her age, I mean, she IS the oldest, but she also has a smart mouth. Toby looked up to her, she stood up for him. But.. she also, unfortunately, believed everything he said.

Theres nothing I wont understand.

Quackity believed he understood AND knew everything. Peoples emotions, eveyone in school, hell, he knew everything like the back of his hand...
.
.
.
Right?

Ill believe.. it all.

When rumours got out that Toby was stalking Quackity, Quackity was intrigued. Who wouldn't be? He needed to get closer to Toby.

I wont let go of your hand :]

As they both got attached pretty easily, it got harder for Quackity to get away from him.

Two. Birds. On a wire.

Toby and Quackity were... something. But they were healthy.

One, says "come on!"

Quackity was over extroverted, always making new friends.

The other says "I'm Tired.."

Toby was.. extremely introverted. He didn't like doing things like Quackity did.

The sky is overcast

They often got into arguments, fighting fire with fire, constantly at each-others throats.

And I'm Sorry..

They would always end up feeling bad for each other, but, unfortunately, they would end up hurting each other again. And again. And again.

One more, or one less! Nobody's worried.

People would often laugh at Q for being with Toby. He saw nothing wrong with it personally. Nobody, ever, was concerned or worried about what that relationship would turn out to be, not even considering the rumours about Toby being a murderer.

Ill believe It all. Theres nothing I won't understand. Ill believe it all. I wont let go of your hand.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two.

Birds.

Of a feather.

Say... that they're always gonna stay together.

Toby and Quackity had promised each other to never leave each other. Ever.

But ones never going to let go of that wire.

He says that he will! But-

He

Is

A

LIAR.

Toby would lie. Straight up. To Q's face. He'd lie about the rumours to give him false security, being over his sisters death, many MANY things. And Q believed him.

Two. Birds. On a wire!
One, tries to fly away- while the other watches up-close from that wire. He says he wants to as well!

But he

Is a

Liar.

Many, many things. Their relationship was practically built off of Toby's lies. He didn't lie about one thing though.

Two

Birds

On a wire...

One.. tries to fly.. away..

While the

O
T
H
E
R
.
.

=]
————————————————-
(A/N)

SO- THIS IS FROM AN AU MY FRIEND OWNS CALLED DREAMPASTA! I THOUGHT ID DO A LITTLE WRITING ON IT! HAVE FUN WITH ANGST AMIGOS