Lies and Deceits

Story : Lies and Deceits

By : RheaGemm17

Plo/summary :

Dying was not fun. Especially knowing the people he had trusted his whole life was behind it.

Harry Potter never had it east, growing up as a muggle in an abusive home, finding out he was a wizard, entering the magical world, making friends he trusted blindly, listening to a man who he thought had only wanted good for him, and spending seven years fighting in a magical war as the prophesied child.

Now the Second Wizarding War is over, Harry Potter defeated Lord Voldemort.

But there were people who were pulling strings in the background and those people needed Harry dead.

Dumbledore had created a failsafe and a month after Voldemort's defeat, the Wizarding World turned on their Saviour.

One day after finding the truth about his life Harry is dragged to a cold cell and his 'friends' have testified that he is the next rising Dark Lord and the world needed to be rid of him before he was too powerful.

But killing Harry Potter seemed to be very difficult.

Death intervenes and gives the Saviour a chance to change the world and make it better.

To save his soul-bonded.

To get his revenge.

To free Britain from the clutches of power-hungry fools who were killing Magic with their actions.

Status : not completed/ongoing