The Brightest Star Of The Darkest Night

Name : The Brightest Star Of The Darkest Night

By : TheDarkLover22

Part 1 of Anchor of Life And Scythe of Death

Summary/plot :

Harry Potter, the forgotten twin brother of Boy-Who-Lived, was beaten to death by his abusive Muggle relatives.
But his Magic disagreed with dying so early, so it dug deep into his soul and brought out something that will help him survive.

Who will take him from his destined cruel Fate?

Tom Marvolo Riddle, AKA Lord Voldemort has fallen into the deepest voids because of his addiction to Dark Arts.

So when his Prophesied equal and mortal enemy, who happens to be the keeper of his soul piece, comes to his aid and offers him another chance by helping him recover from the insanity, hence filling out the void that has been created by cruel merciless fate, what he will do?

Can he refuse the little green-eyed chaos maker who declared himself as his son in everything but blood?

James "Jim" Potter, Boy-Who-Lived, and the Wizarding World's child celebrity. But it's not a life he wants for himself.

There is something else he wants with all his heart, something that he would exchange all his fame and glory for in a beat. What is it that he desires the most in the World?

Previously known as                           The Dark Prince: Rebirth

Chapters: 57

Status : Completed but is a part of a series so long fic lovers can check the sequel(?)