Chapter 1: The Arrival

"The ferry will dock in Isla Nublar in a few minutes. Please keep your valuables with you all the time before the ferry docks. I repeat please keep your valuables with you before the ferry docks" The captain said into the mike to alert the passengers.

6 young kids looked up at the speaker thinking what secrets lie on Isla Nublar while one looked very smugly riding a helicopter to the docks.

_______________________________________________________

AT THE DOCKS

"Welcome to Isla Nublar Campers!" a man in a red shirt said to the 6 kids on the docks

"You are the select few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness That is Camp Cretaceous" he said while walking in front of the campers "I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some. Hello, Ben" the man said while the boy was throwing up into the sea while giving a thumbs up a few kids looked worried for the young boy.

"But you made it" the man said enthusiastically "I'm Dave, head counselor you heard that correctly head honcho, Big shot" He was stopped by a jeep driving up to the dock the 6 kids looked a little bit surprised.

"Ah, so sorry I'm late" The woman said in an accent "Wellcome, campers! I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous." Roxie said while the campers looked at Dave "I thought you were the Camp Counselor" A kid in plaid said to the man. Dave chuckled and said "It's sort of a co-head counselor thing sort of situation."while giving finger guns to the campers." Is it? " Roxie questioned.

And Dave continued while Reading the papers on the board "Anyways, Some of you one contests to be here, some of you had VIP invites, But for the next two weeks" The girl in the pink hoodie pointed her phone to the campers one walked away but the others played along giving thumbs up, peace sign, a worried face, and a smile and then Dave continued "But today all of you will get the five-star treatment!" Roxie began "As our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic World." the kids exclaimed in excited tones but one whined.

Roxie lists down the activities "As well as kayaking, rock climbing, and of course...." She was interrupted by a boy who excitedly said " Dinosaurs?" the kids looked up at him Roxie continued with a "Yes..." she looked on the clipboard "Darius plenty of dinosaurs. So ready for an adventure?" Roxie said enthusiastically

"Absolutely" the girl in the pink jacket said "But I need that speech a little shorter, and really try and lean into the majesty of this place." Dave cut her off with a chuckle and said " Okay we're going now. Let's get the seven of you to camp. " the anxiety ridden boy replied with a " Uh, there are six of us." While the kid in plaid just nodded in agreement

"Wait," Dave said while listing down the kids

"Dino-kid"

"Track Star"

"Internet girl "

"Woody"

"Barfy"

"Texas"

"He's right, where's seven?" Dave said while questioning his peer Roxie scoffs and the sounds of a helicopter landing on the docks everyone shielded their eyes to keep the dust away. Then a very smug boy came out and said "Greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!" While he threw his bag to the kid in the plaid shirt and Kenji said " Put this in my room" of course the kid fell down and Roxie had to help him up and Kenji asked the other campers "So, what's your deal? " he grunted when Roxie threw the bag back to him, the kid in the plaid shirt got up and dusted himself off giving Kenji a smug smile while Kenji disorientedly got himself off the ground.