Regulus

Sirius pov (for a little bit of this story)

Me and the boys decided that we were going to pull a prank on the slytherin commen room.

"Are we sure we want to do this guys?" Said Moony.

"Yes Moony know, come on!" I said.

We all hid under the invisibly cloak and walked quietly to the slytherin commen room.

Once we figured out the pass word which took a long Long time we finally got in.

As we were about to set up the prank we all heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Quick hide!" Said Prongs throwing the cloke on all of us.

We looked to see who was coming down here late at this hour.

It was Regulus.

I froze in my spot when I saw him, the boys looking at me worriedly.

He sat down on the couch that was in front of the fireplace taking out a book and and starting to read.

After a couple of minutes of silence we heard another set of foot steps coming down the stairs.

When we looked it seem to be coming from the girls dormitory.

It was a girl who I didn't recognize at all. She was probably one of the quiet Slytherin's.

"May I sit?" She said in a quiet voice.

"I don't suppose go on" He said in a flat tone.

When she sat down she looked at Regulus for a long time before starting the conversation.

"How is your brother?" She said in a quiet voice.

"Fine" He he said in a flat tone again.

"Reg I've been hearing rumors around the common room about..... about Sirius" she said in a still quiet voice.

"Well whatever the rumors is don't listen to them."

"Reg I heard Sirius ran away and I wanted to cheek to see your ok" She said quickly.

Regulus slammed his book shut And spoke in a angry tone.

"You know what I'm not ok alright. My brother just left me with my mother and father, to deal with all of the shit in that house. I'm never going to be alright because he left me. I hate him!"

"Regulus he's your brother, Don't you worry about him." The girl said in a quick and frustrated voice.

"He is no brother of mine" he said in a quiet voice that sounded broken and hurt.

He quickly and quietly went up the stairscase to his dorm.

The girl shook her and sighed going up to her dormitory.

The fire was the only thing you can here in the common room.

To Sirius the fire was loud sounding like it was going to eat him alive.

(???)

"He is no brother of mine " was all he could here in his head.

"Sirius?"

I jumped forgetting that the boys where there.

"Sirius are you alright " Remus asked gently.

"Ya I'm fine, how about we do the prank tomorrow " Sirius said trying to act unbothered.

The boys just nodded and they all went back to the Gryffindor commen room.

Sirius laid in bed that night wondering if he would ever fix things with his brother.