HUGS FOR HARRY part two

(Setting: 4th year)

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore bellowed across the hall.

I gave Harry a sad look wishing I could change this moment.

He also looked at me with fear in his eyes.

Suddenly the goblet roared with fire once more and another piece of parchment came out.

Everyone was at there edge of there seats waiting to see who would be called out next, there only supposed to be three champions in the tournament not 5.

Dumbledore grabbed the parchment and read it out to the entire Hall.

"Y/n L/n"

The Entire Hall was stunned in to silence as I got up as well and grabbed Harry's hand leading him to where Dumbledore was standing.

"Headmaster" I said coldly holding out my hand for both of the parchment.

On the outside I seem emotionless and blank, but on the inside I wanted to scream and change my script but I knew I needed to do this.

'For Cedric' I reminded myself.

The old bastard... oops I meant Dumbledore gave the parchment and directed me to the cellar.

The shock seemed to fade and people started to yell, but I pulled Harry to the cellar and Inside.

(Skip the "HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!!!!")

The next couple of weeks were...hard.

Harry was contently getting picked on and bullied by the students. Also Ron wasn't talking to either of us.

Oh and me, I was getting put In detention more then my first three years combined.

My temper was getting worse by the day. I was glad Mione was there to keep me from getting expelled.

Me and Harry were walking to class when I noticed stupid badge's the kids were wearing.

People whispered as we walked through The Court Yard and I couldn't help myself but roll my eyes, but when I looked at Harry I had to say something.

"Hey! What do you think the professors would say about these badges, I think I might just get myself one shouldn't I!?" I yelled across the Court Yard

I say fear in peoples eyes as they ran away.

I pulled Harry in to a empty class room.

"I'm sorry Harry, I wish I could make these badges go away." I said.

"Hey, you have nothing to apologize for, it's not your fault they're wearing those badge's" Harry said earnestly.

'But it is' I said in my head.

I let out a deep breath and felt Harry wrap his arms around me, and I did the same to.

We just hugged until it was time for class.