New Heroes(MLB)

Ok so this happened in a dream I had so im trying to write it before I forget it

*Akuma Alert*
'An akuma has been spotted.Everyone please stay calm and take shelter until it has been captured'

"Don't be bemused it's just the news"

"This just in,An akuma has been spotted for the first time in two years!As you all know Ladybug and Chat Noir quit 2 years ago!"

"Our heroes said and I quote"

"We're done with akumas,we're done with Hawkmoth and we're done working together"

"What are gonna do now that our heroes have abandoned us!"

*TV turns off*

3rd Person POV(They're 17-19)

"Well?"
"Well what Nino?"

Nino facepalmed.Adrien told Nino he was Chat Noir 2 years ago,before him and LB quit.Now he was refusing to get back into action.

"Dude! There's an akuma and you're not gonna do anything about it?!"

Adrien plops into his couch and grabs his phone."No I said I was done I meant.No akumas.No Hawkmoth.No LB".

He smirks and stretches "I'm free to do what I want". "Tch.Alright,Im going home".
"Later Nino" "Later Dude".

Nino walked out the house then ran into an alleyway. He open the small box that he swiped off Adrien's desk.Then there was small black glow warp around him.

"Kid?Nino?"
Plagg looked at Nino confused.

"Uh hey Plagg right?" Plagg just nodded.
"What's going on?".

Nino grabbed the back of his neck.
"So I stole you from Adrien because there's an akuma and he refused to fight".

Plagg looked at Nino and smiled.
"Well looks like I've got a new holder". Nino smiled back. "Well cmon kid we've got work to do"

"Plagg.CLAWS OUT" (woosh.flash.transformation and all that)

(Nino's new outfit,I couldn't actually find one with Nino so bare with me)"Time to save Paris"

"Time to save Paris"

3rd Person POV
Marinette's House

"Gurl are you really gonna just ignore the akuma alert!". Alya was scolding Mari who was also planning on ignoring the threat.

"I told you Alya I'm not going around saving Paris anymore" Mari opened her sketch book.
"I'm gonna focus on my education and designing".

Alya rolled her eyes,she was disappointed in her friend."I've gotta meet up with Nino,bye Mari"

"Bye Alya". Alya ran out that house and into an alleyway. She opened the black box which she knew contained the miraculous. (Red glow,flash all that stuff)

Tikki looked opened her eyes and stretched. "Hi Alya ,what's happening".
"There's an akuma and Mari wouldn't come to save Paris". Tikki was disappointed at Mari's actions but knew what had to be done.

Tikki warmly smiled at Alya. "Well then it's time for a new ladybug".

"Tikki.SPOTS ON"
(Transformation yada yada yada)

(Her suit,couldn't find Alya and yes Ik there's a canon Alya as ladybug but I don't like how it looks)

(Time skip brought by a lazy ass author with like 8 others stories to finish)

After the fight

"Miraculous Ladybug!" (Magic ladybugs fix everything yada yada yada)

"Excuse me,can we get a quick word?".The heroes turn around to see Nadia and her cameraman.

"Are you guys the new Ladybug and Chat Noir" The heroes looked at each other.

"Actually Im Miracle(Alya)"
"And Im Claw(Nino)"Nino said point a thumb at his chest like a kid.
"And we're Paris' new hero team"They said in unison.

"You heard it hear folks Paris is safe thanks to Miracle and Claw,the new hero team"

A/N:I rushed the end
Also I will be updating all if my other stories soon but at the same time I get new ideas every day so I try to make sure I get them started in a story so I don't forget them

Also in random fandom book
The chapters may have part 2s but there wont be alot of parts to each story so that's why its in a book and not it's own story