𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕖

This chapter is inspired by
Spin from Lab Rats : Bionic Island
Kyoka has spin's power
Kyoka Jirou(5'8)

Quirk : Black Tornado
N

ickname : Spin
Not a UA Student yet
Class 2-A(second years)

0:31 (The Quirk)

ᴜᴀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ɪᴛs ᴛᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ

ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴀss 2-ᴀ

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄʟᴀss 2-ᴀ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀss
ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ

Aizawa : ᴏᴋ sᴏ ɴᴇxᴛ

Shoji : sᴇɴsᴇɪ

Aizawa : ʏᴇs sʜᴏᴊɪ

Shoji : ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sᴘʀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ

The class and Aizawa turned behind them where the forest was.And sure enough,they could see the outline of someone sprinting their direction.Aizawa sent out his scarf and instantly grabbed the person.Whoever it was let out a yelp as Aizawa dragged them into the light.

It was a teen around 17 with a dark purple pixie cut and red marks under their eyes.
They were wearing what looked to be a customized version of the UA Training Uniform.

1: ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ2: ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ

ʏᴏᴜʀᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
2: ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs
ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ

ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ : Who are you? And why are you wearing a UA Uniform?

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : My name's Kyoka Jirou.Is this class 2-A?

ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ : Yes it is.I'm guessing you're the new student

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : Yep,that's me

Aizawa let the kid free and took a step back.

??? : Spin,Is that you?

Kyoka was was then brought into a head lock by the red-eyed spiky blond

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : Nice to see you too Katsu

Katsuki let go Kyoka and went back over to the class,leaning on Kirishima's shoulder.

ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ : Well you're still an hour late so for you're consequence. You'll be fighting... Midoriya

The whole class started to murmur amongst them selves.While Kyoka just looked like they didn't care who they were fighting.

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : Alright then.Just give me a second

Kyoka threw their bag in a near a tree and began to wrap their hands.

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : Alright.Let's get this started

Midoriya and Kyoka walked to the middle of the space.Midoriya took a fighting stance will having an inner monologue.Kyoka was bouncing back and fourth on their feet.
(Imagine the scene of Goku)

ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ : START!

As soon as Aizawa said start Midoriya used his fingers to launch an air attack.Kyoka rolled and dodge.

At high speed,Kyoka dashed towards Midoriya.They jumped in the air,bringing down their foot for a hard axe kick. Midoriya used his arm to block it.Kyoka jumped back.Midoriya activated his quirk and threw an actual punch but Kyoka dodged it.The two were fist fighting for awhile.Until Midoriya spun around,aiming a kick at Kyoka's head.They caught it and smirked.

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : Let's go for a spin,shall we

The two of them started to slowly spin,until they spun so fast it was tornado.A black tornado with a mix of green in spin.After about a 30 seconds of spinning at high speeds,a green and blue blur was sent flying the other way.Kyoka had thrown Midoriya at a tree.His back hit the tree and slid down.He was dizzy and looked like he was gonna puke.

Kyoka stopped spinning and shook of the feeling.Their face had dust and slight bruises.Their hair was a messed up from the spinning but other than that they seemed unfazed.

ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ : Alright nice job.Uraraka take Midoriya to Recovery Girl.Jirou,come over here and properly introduce yourself.

Kyoka walked over smiling,doing the Goku pose

(Like this)

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : Well my names Kyoka Jirou.I like music,skateboarding and ramen.Anything else?

ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ : What's your quirk dude?

ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ : Its called Black Tornado

𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕