2. ∂є νιℓ

Re-uploading this chapter 'cause I accidentally deleted it. I had to copy paste it from my Quotev account, and fix the layouts and art scenes. 😭

════════ ⚠︎︎ ════════

Chapter Warning: Alcoholic drinks, underage drinking

════════ ⚠︎︎ ════════

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

2.
New Job

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

-Ten Years Later-

A 20 years old Elijah looked at the mirror as he brushed his teeth. He spat and cleaned his mouth. And looked in the mirror one last time, checking his 'red' hair and black shirt, then walked out of the bathroom.

He took a jacket and called for Buddy, who was sitting on his bed, "Let's go, Buddy." He then took a hat, "We're on!"

Before I knew it, ten years had passed.

Their hideout once which had only a few things now was decorated with a lot of accessories. Their Home.

You could even say we had made a home for ourselves.

Elijah tossed the hat to Horace(who was working on a scooter, watching game on TV), "Horace! Heads-up!"

"Two minutes! It's stoppage time." Horace told, pointing at the TV.

Jasper put on a suit jacket and clapped his hands to gain Horace's attention, "Horace, let's go!" He put on a hat and glasses, and walked out.

Y/n, who had secured her h/c hair in a beautiful braid and put on a light makeup and was wearing (any outfit you want), walked out of the kitchen, offered a bread to Elijah.

We were like a family.

Elijah took it and kissed her cheek, "Thank you." Then turned to Horace and ordered, "get dressed, man!" While Y/n fixed his hair and clipped his top button of the shirt.

A family that's good at...

☯︎︎

Later, on a bus, Jasper bumped into an old lady and looked down at her with a guilty look, "I'm frightfully sorry."

The old lady smiled at him firmly, then turned away, while the curly-haired man skilfully pulled out her purse from her bag.

...stealing stuff.

Elijah walked towards the bus door, pickpocketing a man who was standing. He dropped the wallet on the floor for Wink, who instantly grabbed them in his mouth without anyone noticing.

Y/n bumped into a handsome young man 'accidentally', "oh, I am so sorry, sir."

The man looked at her with wide eyes, then his lips curled in a wide grin and licked his lips suggestively, "It's alright, Miss. Today might be my lucky day to get bumped into such a beautiful woman like you."