10. ∂є νιℓ

═════════•°• 💙︎ •°•═════════
This Chapter is dedicated to AshleyGryffindor
Happy Birthday! I hope all your dreams come true.
═════════•°• 💙︎ •°•═════════

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

10.
Darling everything's on fire

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

"The queen is dead!"
Elijah walked out of the elevator singing, in one hand holding the Indian food and on the other hand his black jacket.

"Long live the queen." He chuckled and threw his jacket somewhere in the dark.

He looked around the dark room for a moment, and turned on the switch. "Y/n wher-" he abruptly stopped when he saw Jasper and Horace tied up on two chairs in the middle of the room.

His face slowly fell as four men, in black suits walked out of their hiding. He had seen them before. With Baroness.

"Cruel." Baroness greeted him as she lit up a lighter, revealing her presence.

Elijah discarded his belongings on the floor and walked forward, still in shock. 'Where is y/n?' He was inwardly panicking. Praying she was safe.

"Wow." He breathed. "You really are a psycho." He accused, glaring at the older woman.

"Why, how nice of you to say." Baroness said in a mocking voice.

Elijah looked behind and saw two more bodyguards coming out of the shadows.

"You showed promise," Baroness continued and picked up Elijah's red wig, "as did Elijah."

"Oh, am I late for work?" Elijah asked sarcastically in a small timid voice. "Gee whiz, boss, how was the show? This is between us. Let Jasper and Horace," he glanced at his two tied-up friends, " imbeciles that they are,"

Jasper and Horace silently glared at him.

"For letting you follow them, let them go."

Meanwhile, Baroness roamed around the room inspecting Elijah and Y/n's sketches. "Oh, I shall. They're going to jail."

"For what?" Elijah asked, scoffing. "Dognapping?"

"Your murder." Baroness answered without taking her eyes off the sketches.

Elijah shook his head, rolling his eyes, "No one will believe that." Then, seeing her busy, he mouthed 'Y/n' to Jasper, who silently motioned his head towards a corner where Elijah can see two blurry dark shadows.

"Well, I'll have to add your charred body to the mix to help the believability factor." She smiled sweetly at him, "Almost. Don't worry, I am not leaving you to die alone." She told him 'kindly' and clapped her hand. "We cannot forget your little girlfriend Hella. Can we?"

Instantly a bodyguard dragged Y/n out of the shadows.

And Elijah's body went cold. He was now genuinely scared. Not for himself, but for the girl in front of him, who had her mouth tied with a red cloth.

Elijah tried to go to her, but the guards behind him held him in place.

Y/n shook her head and blinked her eyes twice, saying she was okay. But Elijah's calmness stayed for only two seconds before he noticed the large bruise on Y/n's right cheek. "I will kill you." He yelled at Baroness in a rage.