12. ∂є νιℓ

═════════•°• ♥︎︎ •°•═════════
Warning : I am not good with emotions.
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ').
I have a feeling that this chapter is going to have some mistakes. So please try to ignore them.
Thank you.

And also
Happy Holi!!!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎

═════════•°• ♥︎ •°•═════════

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

12.
Apologies, Confessions and prison break

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

"I am sorry." Elijah said for the umpteenth time.

Right now Elijah was on his knees in front of Y/n who had her arms crossed, looking down at him coldly.

"I was terrible and said some horrible things to you and acted like an idiot. Don't be angry at me anymore. Please? It really kills me not talking to you. I am sorry." He begged.

Y/n sighed, "I am not angry, just disappointed. I always knew you had an extreme side and I am okay with it. I understand you. But I also thought you, me, Jasper, Horace, Buddy, Wink, we are family and we don't hurt each other. So yeah. I am upset."

Elijah lowered his head in shame, looking like a kicked puppy, knowing she was right. "What do I have to do to make it up to you?" He asked in a small voice.

"You will have to figure that out. But first you need to apologize to Jasper and Horace after we break them out of prison." Y/n told him.

Elijah nodded determinedly, "I will do anything for you." Then his eyes went to her healing cheek and bandaged hand. And the guilt hit him again. She was hurt because of his stupidity. He looked up at her with sad eyes, "Can I hold your hand?" He asked carefully.

Y/n closed her eyes, sighing. 'Why does he have to look so adorable right now?' She slumped down on the floor next to him, held her hand out, which he happily took, kissing the palm softly, making her heart melt even more.

"I am really sorry. For being an idiot."

"As you should. Apology accepted, but it doesn't mean I've forgiven you yet." Y/n reminded him.

" I know and I will earn it." He promised and hesitated for a moment before asking, "Are we going to talk about the other thing between us?"

Y/n's heart skipped a beat. "What?" She asked in feigning confusion.

Elijah gave her a look, "You know what I mean." He gently rubbed his thumb on her bandaged hand, then looked right into her e/c eyes, "I just want you to know that I love you. More than just friends."

OHMYGOD IT'S HAPPENING!!!! Y/n's brain and heart both screamed at her. 
ᕕ(╯°□°)ᕗ

And to her embarrassment, Y/n felt her eyes water a little. Again! God, This day was too emotional for her liking.

"You're lucky because I love you too. More than just friends." She confessed.

Elijah smiled, putting his hand on the back of her neck and connected their forehead. He caressed the fading bruises her cheek. "Can I kiss you?"

Y/n nodded and that's all Elijah needed before he crashed his lips with hers.

It was just how both of them expected. And much more.