Chapter 1

A sharp pain came from his fingertips. An Jin subconsciously shrank his hands and opened his eyes abruptly. The pain in the back of his head made him frown subconsciously.

   "Hey, You woke up!" The doctor exclaimed in surprise and excitement.

   An Jin's head was a bit dazed. Wasn't he killed by a zombie?

   He looked at the owner of the voice, a man in white clothing with a very happy expression on his face. After looking up at him, he leaned over.

   An Jin saw the silver needle shining in that man's hand. His pupils and fingers shrank at the same time and he moved back quickly, trying to distance himself.

  His feet were not under his control. Instead of moving back, they lifted up.

   He was taken aback. He quickly looked at his feet and was surprised to find that his foot was not a foot anymore. It was a blue fishtail!

   His fishtail was lifted and the transparent fins at the tail spread out like a fan. Water slid down from the top. The bluefish scales reflected the light. It was very beautiful but An Jin was shocked.

   "Pha!..." He was dumbfounded for a moment. His fishtail unloaded and fell into the water, causing splashes everywhere. He was covered with water.

The doctor next to him also didn't escape the water splashes. His body also became wet.

   He thought that the little mermaid had lost his temper. So he stopped approaching and stepped back a bit. He hid the silver needle and raised his hands to show weakness: "Don't be angry," he coaxed, "Would you like to eat?"

   An Jin looked at the doctor. His heart was beating wildly but he couldn't understand what the doctor said. Even the pronunciation was very unfamiliar.

   After the end of his world(zombie apocalypse), the international boundaries collapsed. He only met foreigners in the first year. Those people only spoke English and what this person said was obviously not English.

   He hesitated for a moment but did not speak rashly. He did not understand why the doctor raised his hand back but it made him less nervous.

   He blinked and the drops of water on his eyelashes slipped to the end of his eyes making it itchy.

   He raised his hand to wipe it off and his hand touched the end of his eye. He moved for a while and moved his hand to his eyes stiffly.

   These hands were white and slender but the nails were very long more than three centimeters. The edges of the nails were shiny and sharp at first glance, with transparent webs between the fingers.

  An Jin was dumbfounded for a moment. He took a deep breath to stabilize his emotions and looked at the white-clothed man vigilantly: "Where is this?"

   After finishing speaking, he was taken aback again. His scalp was numb because it was not his voice at all.

   The voice was soft, like a ball of cotton. His Mandarin has always been very good but this sentence was vague and soft, unlike questioning, it sounded more like him acting like a baby.

   He clearly saw that, after he asked, the doctor's eyes flashed brightly. His face was full of vigor and he began to speak in some unknown language.

   "Gosh, this is definitely the best voice I've ever heard! Are you acting like a baby to me? God! Please tell me I'm not dreaming!"

   The doctor obviously was so happy that he forgot his vocabularies and he couldn't express the compliments in words at all. He couldn't help approaching the little mermaid and wanted to rub the little mermaid's beautiful hair to express his affection.