Chapter 3

Bernie finished taking pictures of An Jin and left the room.

The doctor squatted down and took out a long and flatfish from the fishbowl. Then he handed it to An Jin: "Its taste is very good. Try it!!!?"

An Jin couldn't understand what he said but understood what he meant. So he smiled at him and reached out to take it.

He still used his nails as a knife. He held fish in his left hand and sliced ​​fish with his right.

After eating a slice, he stopped and did not continue immediately.

The fish was very delicious. The only drawback was that it still had a bitter smell. He guessed that it was because of the black spots on the fish.

He secretly transferred the water power to his body to check the changes in his body after eating the fish fillets.

Although the doctor had eaten fish fillets, he was still a little worried. He had to check whether it had poisons or not.

Before the end of the world, he had lived a good life and had developed a naive and innocent character.

 After the end of the world, he suffered a lot and learned to be cautious.

His water system ability is still very weak. He hasn't even reached the first level. So he only dared to eat one piece tentatively.

In this way, even if there are substances that are harmful to his body in the fish, his body will be purified with his water power in time.

Soon, he found a black line in the blood, which was thinner than the hair.

The black thing that appears under the influence of his power is absolutely harmful!

The black line ran through his body with the blood and stuck to the inner wall of his heart in the blink of an eye.

An Jin was startled. He quickly gathered his spiritual energy to form a small stream of water.

He was just about to purify the black line when he saw an aqua-blue light on the inner wall of his heart.

The glorious light dissipated and the black line also disappeared.

An Jin was stunned. After careful inspection, he found that there were no harmful substances in his body anymore.

He withdrew his spiritual power and checked his spiritual sea.

The spiritual sea of ​​the water power holder is composed of aqua blue spiritual lines. When the spiritual power is sufficient, the spiritual lines glow and look very beautiful.

An Jin was surprised to find that part of the spiritual line surrounding his spiritual sea was dim in color and has lost its luster.