Chapter 4

Norman returned to the aircraft and took off the mask. The thin piece of mask shrank into a small capsule. He put it in his pocket and gave the order to the levitated vehicle: "Let's go back."

   "Okay, master." The electronic tone responded.

   The levitating vehicle started and moved quickly along the upper track.

   A minute later, Norman received a message from Hornard.

   "Your Majesty," Hornard was full of expectation, "How was it? Did you see it?"

   "En," Norman replied. He pressed his forehead and said, "Send me a batch of soothing agents."

  Hornard had not had time to be happy when he became anxious when he heard this request.

   "Twenty soothing agents are used up so quickly? You used it too quickly. If you continue to do this, you will not even be able to achieve the effect of first aid."

   Norman rubbed his temples: "I haven't achieved the effect of first aid for a long time now."

   "At least make sure that you are back from patrolling safely! Make sure no one will notice that you have a mental riot!"

   Hornard was agitated, "You are too crazy. Your mental state is unstable but you still go out to fight and patrol around..."

  Norman didn't wait for him to finish. He interrupted and corrected: "I'm just doing a normal patrol."

   "There is no reason to patrol three hundred and sixty-five days a year! You simply think Soo City is too boring!" The doctor broke Norman's lie loudly and angrily while still being worried.

   Norman asked faintly: "Will my mental riot be okay if I'll just keep staying in Soo Star?"

  Hornard was silent. He sighed slightly being a little distressed while seeing his Majesty who he has seen from his(Norman) childhood.

   His Majesty's mental power level is too high and the mermaids are very sensitive. Seeing his majesty for them is like seeing an enemy. So they always act wildly when seeing his Majesty.

  Hornard was helpless. For the sake of His Majesty Norman, the Scientific Research Institute deliberately used to let the mermaid watch His Majesty's photos and videos from when they were still cubs. But it had no effect. Those mermaids would still turn violent after seeing His Majesty.

   Whether watching his majesty's handsome and bright photos when he was a child, or a scene of him fighting in bloody battles on the battlefield when he grew up, as long as the mermaids saw his majesty himself, the mermaids would wait to fight with his majesty, without exception.

   Hornard was not going to continue this frustrating topic. After all, things have turned for the better!