Episode 2

" Park Hana right?" I sighed and nodded.

" How did you get here?"

"I...I-I was walking around and saw a nurse. She look strange so I followed her"

"So you work here?"

"No I work at Myungsei University center."

"But It didn't exist."

" It was closed down" he nodded. Wait Why am I even taking unnie part. Aish.

" And so why are you here then"

"I...I-"

Then we heard a door open and saw Unnie.

" Are you Oh Yeon Joo right?"

" ....N-No" she said.

"But your coat said it all" she sighed. Later Soe hee entered.

"Are you Hana and Yeon Joo ?"We nodded.

"Yes I am Hana and this is my unnie Yeon Joo" I said.

"You two are pretty. cuz of what Kang Cheol said we did wrong sketch"

"Ayy If we are pretty, everyone can be beautiful" Yeon Joo unnie said.Everyone was looking at her with shook.

Shit

  I just sighed. Later Unnie said Cheol that she wanted to talk alone. She told Cheol to let us go. Later, he agreed.He gave two of us phones. We went out of hospital without police notice.We waited at bus stop to story end. I knew it won't so I took a nap for a while.

"Hana wake up Kang Cheol said he will be here soon"

"Ahh Ne" I rubbed my eyes and said. Later he arrived. but car was different. That car in not that he drove in drama.

Why ?Cuz I am here??

He told us to get in. he opened front door. I pushed Unnie to sit on front. I saw Cheol even wore a seat belt for unnie.

Aww sweet. I wish that was me.TT-TT

I sighed.I noticed Unnie was thinking. Me? I was sweaty. It was too hot and I was wearing sweater.Cheol stopped at dress shop. I was standing and thinking.

Why am I even here with them??

Aish I have see their kissing scene.

I sighed again.I felt hot breath behind me. I saw Cheol.

"Do you want me to choose for you"

"......"

What! He will choose for me.

Jnsnajdeieb.

But that's not in drama.

Why? Because I am here??

I couldn't even respond to him. He took a dress and gave to me.

" I think this will good on you. Go and change" I nodded and went to fitting room.

 Go and change" I nodded and went to fitting room