Episode 7

I saw that unnie kissed him. But we didn't arrive yet.

"Hana nothing change. I think you have to do it"

"What?" How can it be??? She pulled me toward Cheol.My lips touched his.Then we arrived to hospital. We took medicine we need and went to dad studio. We saw dad face disappeared. Unnie screamed and ran out. She phoned to Soo Bong.

"unnie what did he say?"

"He said us to lock dad and get out of here?"

"But we have to save Cheol."

" Yeah I know. Hana Do what I said okay" I nodded. We went to dad room again and tried to took his monitor.But he stopped us. I pushed him outside and lock the door.

"Hana Do you want to draw ?"

"No Unnie You draw. I will just stay here and block dad" he nodded. I don't want to take her place again. I was thinking
Why didn't work when she kiss.
I want to change it.
How should I do.

I tried to think what will happen next.

"Ahh " my thought interrupted by unnie.I looked at unnie and saw hand appeared from screen and choke unnie neck. I tried to stop but I couldn't.

"c-close...it"

and I closed the monitor. I walked out and saw dad lying on the ground. We took him to our bed.

Soo Bong arrived and told us everything.

" How about we drew from start when killer tried to kill his family"

"Yeah " we two nodded.

"But if we opened, he will attack again"

"Aish" I sighed and I noticed we were at Han Cheol Ho office. He was talking on phone. trying to find us. We tried to escaped from him office. Later, he caught us. We managed to ran away from him.we walked to store and

" What date today?"

" 22nd August"

"It was still two hours ago. we have to find him" I nodded.

Later, we notice time start to run fast. we walked to store again Now it is 2 months ago.

we decided to go and meet Do-yoo. He gave us Cheol address.

"let's go" she grabbed my hand. I removed it.

"I think you can go there alone. He don't need me. He want to meet a person who help him so you go unnie. I'll be here" I smiled at her.

"B-but" I pushed her to elevator and waved at her. I walked out of this place.

What will happen next?

Why I can't think anything?

Because it was  long time ago that I've watched??

I felt someone followed me. I looked around and saw Do-yoo

"You! Why are you following me? Do you think I look suspicious. Don't worry. I don't know anyone here and I don't have money too"

"Yeah I know.That's why I am following you"

"huh??"

" You can still at my house until your sister arrive or Kang Cheol phone me"

"That's okay. I will just walk around" and I heard my stomach growling. I looked at Do-yoo and looked like he can hear it too.

" Look like you are hungry. I will treat you lunch"

"N-no that's okay I will just g-" I can't even finished it. he grabbed my hand and dragged me too cafe.

Do-yoo Pov

I ordered a food and drink for her. I looked at her eating like a kid.

I smiled at her.

Cute.

"Oh Hana slow down your food won't ran away" she smiled at me. I dun even know my heart raced faster. I never felt like that before.

We just met a few seconds only.

How can she do it?

Hana POV

I was still eating I haven't eat for awhile now. I can't even have my ramen cuz of my clumsiness.

I felt something on my lips.I looked up and saw do yoo was wiping on my lip with tissue. I stared at him.

"There was sauce on you lips so I removed it for you" I nodded.

" Can I ask why don't you go with your unnie?"

"He want to meet a person who help him so  unnie is enough for him. I don't even do anything for him so yeah that's why I am stay here"

"But you are main character"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"webtoon.There is a webtoon which mention your name and cheol there. You are main character there?"

"........." I just looked at him.

I realized unnie left her book on doctor room and one of them found and gave it to him. And Cheol he might know what had happen to us.

shit.

How am I supposed to give Unnie her role back?

I sighed. And I looked at Do-yoo.

"Do-yoo shi?" but he didn't answer me. Wait the world stop? I stood up and looked around. I saw a space that I can enter. I enter and I was in dad studio.

"Hana There you are. I was worried about you"

I smiled at her and saw Cheol there.

" He has been asking about you the whole time" unnie whispered.

Cheol walked toward me and looked at my ring.

"This is your father studio right? Hana You told me I look like your husband. I already read it. H disappear after doing 4 sweet things. The man you talking about is me?" I couldn't respond. I looked at him.

What should I tell you?

Kang Cheol.