Episode 4

I broke the kiss and pushed him away.

"I...I-I am sorry that I lied that I don't have boyfriend. The.... one you saw is m...my b-boyfriend" And I walked out from him.

I am sorry but I can't be with you.

You and Unnie are meant to be.

I can''t let that change.

I walked to operation room.

" I am sorry that I'm late"

"The name start with hana always give trouble. Look W webtoon. When Hana and Yeon Joo arrived. All thing are mess. They are such trouble maker" I just ignored and did my work.

15 minutes later

" Oh Hana.I have something to talk to you" I nodded.

" Unnie can you go and take Cheol with you?"

she nodded and went out.

Mr Park started to scold me and told me how things got wrong when Hana and Yeon Joo arrived. Later, I walked to my office.

" Hana I don't see anyone there. He might leave"

"ahh " and she phoned to dad.

" Hana phone Soe boong and tell him to go to dad house" I nodded and phoned him. And we went to there too.We were listening their conversation on the way.  When we arrived, dad was lying on the floor. We took him to the hospital.

We are doing operation. Mr Park told both of us to leave.

" You two shouldn't save Kang cheol" Soe Boong scolded at us.

A Few Days Later,

Dad was pretty good condition now.I was in my office.I saw an envelope there. it said 'To Hana'

"this must be perfect ending for someone who was looking for murder and become murder himself" I knew he jumped to Han river. I keeled down and tears were running down from my eyes. I knew that he will be back but I am crying.

Dad decided to moved from his house. I was helping unnie taking stuff. That day Soe boong told us police found death body in Han River. Unnie took me and went to check it is Cheol or not.Dad told us he tried to changed but he can't.

" At first I don't know why two got drag to there. Now I know it.You two are main lead there"

I sighed and went to bed.

I hope Cheol end with Unnie just like drama. I don't want to ruin story line.

Two Months Later,

I was in my office.  Unnie was talking to dad.

" Dad you can't drink. We will call your friend and ask about it" I interrupted.Later Mr Park arrived and took unnie for blind date. I mouthed ' good luck'. I was working with my computer.Suddenly I can't breath. I saw myself in the water. I saw Cheol there. I swam to him but he  disappeared. I phoned to unnie.

"Hello Hana. thanks god. i am thinking how to escape from this date"

"Unnine Does anythong happen to you?"

"No nothing"

What!

She didn't saw Cheol.

What is happening again??

 I explained her everything. We decided to meet Soe Boong. We went to  dad old house.