new home

No one's POV

Thirty minutes after the call Eri and Nezuko start to wake up they feel something warm as they do the then hear Izuku ask "enjoy your nap." The girls look at him and nod as they were still tired. He then let them snuggle on him. As he let them snuggle on him, he wondered if he should ask them if they want to go with him. After 5 minutes Eri and Nezuko woke up fully and saw that they were on Izuku he looked at them with a warm smile. "Hey, you too feeling better" he said. They looked at him and didn't feel fear they felt safe with Izuku.

"I have a question for you too" said Izuku. they looked at him "Do you want to come home with me, so you aren't alone here" he asked as he stood up with them standing in front of him. The two looked at him before nodding their heads. Izuku smiled he then asked something that made the girls get scared "I wonder do you two have quirks."

"y-ye-yea we do-o b-ut th-e-ree da-n-g-g-g-ge-o-u-s" Eri said while shaking in fear that Izuku will hate them for their quirk.

"What are they" he asked.

"mi-n-e i-is-s re-wi-nd I c-an- re-w-in-d- a-n-y -no-nli-vi-n-g an-d li-vi-ng- ob-j-ec-t b-ac-k to- a- p-r-e-vi-ou-s s-ta-te, a-ll-owi-ng me t-o m-a-ke -it ph-ys-ic-al-ly yo-un-ge-r, he-al i-nj-u-ri-es, a-nd- u-nd-o b-od-i-l-y mo-di-f-ic-at-ion-n-ns. I-I -ha-ve ev-en sho-w-n th-e a-b-il-i-ty t-o re-wi-n-d s-om-eo-n-e's bo-dy t-o a- p-o-in-t be-fo-re th-ey ex-is-te-d it so-met-i-mes ma-ke-s m-e ti-r-ed and ma--k-es- m-y -hea-d h-ur-t- an-d Ne-zu-ko's i-s d-em-on s-h-e g-et-s i-nc-re-a-se-d s-tr-e-ng-th a-nd- a-s -a -po-w-er-f-ul he-a-l-ing f-ac-to-r an-d c-a-n c-re-a-te f-la-m-es t-ha-t a-re- po-w-e-rf-ul s-he c-an lo-se- c-o-n-t-rol, s-o sh-e us-e-s- a- b-am-bo-o to bl-o-c-k he-r m-ou-th so- sh-e d-oe-s-n't hu-r-t an-y-on-e." she strutted scared that he will leave them.

"they are very great quirks and if you want, I can train you to control them as I have a powerful quirk as well" he said making sure they knew he didn't hate them for their quirks. They looked at him with wide eyes that were filled with tears of happiness as they started crying and hugging his legs. He then wiped the tears away and hugged them smiling at them.

"so do you want to come home with me" Izuku asked them with a smile. They both looked at him and nodded while crying with happiness. He smiled at them and told them he will call his dad to pick them up, and he will take them to their new home. He looked at them before taking out his phone and calling his stepdad.

Dad-might: "hello son what's up"

Izuku: "hey dad I was wondering if you can pick me up"

Dad-might: "sure my boy where are you"

Izuku: "I'm at Musutafu park"

Dad-Might: "ok I'll be there in 10 minutes"

Izuku: "ok I will be waiting"

Dad-might: "ok my boy see you soon"

Izuku: "ok dad see ya" *hangs up*

20 minutes later toshi appeared with his truck when he got there, he saw Izuku standing there with two children hiding behind his legs.

"hey son what's with the kids?" toshi asked.

"umm I will explain when we got home" Izuku said to his dad.

"OK?" toshi said with one eyebrow raised

He goes over to the kids and crouched down and introduced himself. "hello little ones my name is toshinori, but you can call me toshi" he said with a smile. The two girls hid their faces in Izuku's leg when he got closer.

"It's ok he won't hurt you" Izuku said in a calm voice. They peek their heads out but kept a tight grip on his leg.

"p-ro-mi-se" they said

"Promise" he said

"So, I am guessing they're coming home with us?" toshi asked standing up and looking at Izuku. Izuku nodded his head.

"ok then let go home" toshi said going to the truck with Izuku following with the girls holding his hands. They then got into to the truck with both girls staying as close to Izuku as possible. Izuku looked at this and wrapped his arms around them so that they felt safe with him. During the drive Eri and Nezuko started to stare out the car window with wonder Izuku saw this and smiled. After driving for thirty minutes, they make it home. Toshi Izuku Eri and Nezuko exit it the truck and go inside the house when they did Inko saw them.

"hey boys welcome back your just in time I just made dinner." Inko said with smile.

"hey mom/inko" Izuku and toshi said at the same time.

As inko looked at her boys she then saw the two girls holding on to Izuku. "I see we have some extra guest" inko said as she went and crouched down at the girls. The girls saw her coming close and hid behind Izuku scared. Inko saw this and didn't go any closer to them and.

"hello there" inko said with the same smile Izuku gave them. The two saw this and felt safe as it was the same as Izuku's smile. The two looked at inko still hiding on Izuku but felt safe with the family they then looked at Izuku who looked down at them and said, "welcome home." The two girls looked at him and started crying tears of joy and hugged him.

Next chapter papa Izuku.