papa Izuku

No one's POV:

After the two stopped crying Izuku wiped their tears and heard Inko tell them that the dinner is ready so Izuku, Eri, Nezuko and toshi went to sit at the table when they did Nezuko grabbed Izuku leg and Izuku looked at Nezuko grabbing his leg and saw she wanted him to pick her up. He did and was going to put her on a chair, but she didn't want to, so she started fidgeting when he tried to put her on the chair. "I think she wants to sit on your lap not a chair" inko says. Izuku looks at Nezuko who is nodding her head, so Izuku puts her on his lap and then helps Eri on the chair next him as she just wants to be next to him.

Izuku then realized that Nezuko could have separation anxiety after losing her family and now after Izuku helped her she doesn't want to him to leave her like her family. Izuku looked at Nezuko who was sitting on his lap and smiled. Inko then brought the food it was Izuku's favourite katsudon. As Izuku started eating he saw Nezuko not eating yet so he stopped eating. "why aren't you eating Nezuko?" Izuku asked.

Izuku then realized that Nezuko doesn't know how to feed herself as her quirk makes act like a three-year-old even though she is five so Izuku then decided to feed Nezuko himself he took off her bamboo muzzle and grabbed a fork and took out some of the katsudon blew on it to cool it down and gave it to Nezuko who enjoyed it and Izuku smiled and kept feeding her until she was done. As he was feeding her inko and toshi were watching and smiled seeing Izuku act like a father.

Izuku's POV:

After feeding Nezuko. I looked around and saw my mum and stepdad looking at us I looked over at them "what?" I said looking at them.

"oh nothing" they said but I could tell they were lying.

I then felt Eri tug on my sleeve I turned and asked Eri what's up. "can you feed me too" she said with puppy dog eyes. "ok Eri I will" I said unable to say no to her cuteness. "yay thank you papa" Eri said excited.

Everyone's POV:

Everyone except Eri and Nezuko chocked on the drinks not expecting her to say that. Eri saw this and started shaking and saying I'm sorry repeatedly thinking she said something bad and was scared that they will hate her. Izuku saw this and ran to her side "its ok Eri no one is mad you just surprised us" he said while hugging her trying to calm the scared 5-year-old. Eri then calmed down and Izuku then said "you can call me papa if you want" as soon Izuku said this Eri hugged Izuku happy that he accepts her as his daughter. Nezuko then came over and also wanted to be Izuku's daughter.

Inko and toshi saw this and were smiling seeing their son with two little girls and agreeing to be their father. Inko was also happy because she now had two adorable grandkids to spoil.

Next chapter family day out and meeting momo