training and first Christmas

After meeting gran Torino and accepting one for all Izuku started his training and was given the task of cleaning the entire beach in 10 months without his quirk

Month 1-5 Izuku's POV:

During the first month it was hard, but I slowly started getting stronger and faster lifting all the broken fridges while I was doing this Eri and Nezuko were playing in the sand or watching me while Toshi watched them play and made sure they didn't get in the way or hurt. 2-5 month I kept cleaning and cleaning, and I was done by the third month and was given one for all through a very disgusting way and for the last two months I was sparing with gran Torino and been texting Yaoyozoru and told her what I've been doing and made a lie telling her I unlocked a new quirk that I don't know a lot about as soon as I said this she started asking questions about what I know this went on till night once I finished answering I was at home getting Eri and Nezuko ready for bed.

Month 6-8 no one's POV:

During the 6-8 months Izuku trained and spared with his granpa and unlocked a form of one for all he calls full cowling and is able to use 25% which is 75% of ALLMIGHT'S strength he also had a dream and met the first user and learned he could gain more quirks from the previous users. After training for another 2 months Izuku unlocked two of the previous quirks float and blackwhip. He also invited Momo to spar with him and mastered blackwhip with her help and already knew how to use float as he can fly with his pyrokinesis. While sparing Izuku and Momo got closer with each other to the point even his grandfather thought they were dating when he saw them together. He also met his grandma when during his sparing with his stepfather burning his arm having to use his purple flames to stop his attacks who turned out to be recovery girl who was angry at both Izuku and Toshi but more at Toshi as Izuku knows how not to hurt himself. He also got permission to use his quirks to protect Eri and Nezuko if needed.

End of training

It is now December and Inko was super excited to spoil Eri and Nezuko for Christmas while Toshi was crying for his poor wallet knowing Inko will use his money to spoil them while Eri and Nezuko were confused on what Christmas is, so they go to Izuku to ask him.

"papa what's Christmas" Eri asked

"Christmas is a day you get presents depending how good you were this year and if you write a list of what you want you will get it on Christmas day" Izuku explained to two daughters who got excited at the prospect for getting what they want for Christmas.

They then ran for to go make a list of what they want while Izuku laughed at their excitement, and he then got a message from Momo asking what he is doing for Christmas, so he told what Eri and Nezuko are doing she thought it was adorable. As Izuku was talking to Momo, Eri and Nezuko came back with their lists to show their papa what they wanted he saw that they wanted toys and sweets so he told them that if they behave until Christmas they will get what they want.

He then gave his mom the list a week before Christmas so she could go get them what they wanted and Inko ran out the door leaving a crying Toshi on the floor because she is going to spend all his money Izuku Eri and Nezuko laughed at this thinking it was funny. A few hours later Inko returned and put the gifts somewhere Eri and Nezuko will not find and then told Izuku on Christmas eve that they will be doing a Christmas party so he can invite anyone he wants with a smug face. Izuku knowing what she means faced palmed while Eri and Nezuko asked him if Momo can come with their puppy dog eyes. He sighed and said he will ask her if she wants to, so he went outside and called her

"hello Izuku, what's up" Momo answered

"hey Momo, my mom's doing a Christmas party tomorrow and said I can invite anyone I want, and I wanted to know if you wanted to come" Izuku answered back (they call each other by their first names now)

"of course, I would love to see Eri and Nezuko and I could meet you parents" Momo said excited to learn what Izuku's parent's quirks and seeing Eri and Nezuko in Santa outfit"

"ok then I will come pick you up tomorrow at 5pm"

"ok see ya tomorrow Izuku" Momo said

"seeya" Izuku said before hanging up

Izuku then goes inside told them she will be coming Eri and Nezuko then started running around happy Momo was coming.