₁. ᵢₛₑₖₐᵢ

ᵢₛₑₖₐᵢ

ᵢₛₑₖₐᵢ

-

L/n Y/n who's a 19 years old girl. She had relative's but most of them we're in another country and have forgotten about the girl. She was living on a small house with her grandma who only stayed with her in the end but that didn't last long.

Her grandma passed away a month ago, due to being sick and now she was all alone. Her grandma keep saying that her parents were in a far away country but she wasn't that stupid to believe that.

Y/n was walking on the streets after buying some a few things about manga and bought some groceries.

Y/n just sighed in dissapointment. "Only one piece can make me happy now."

She grabbed one of the manga on the bag and read it while walking on the streets. She wasn't paying attention of the road and just keep reading the book on her hands.

Don't do this kids.

"I already knew this part but it never fails to amaze me." She mumbled looking amazed.

"Watch out!" A person shouted causing her to look away from the book. She immediately looked up and saw she was in the middle of the road with a green light.

'Shit...'

She was about to run on the other side but it was too late. She got hit by the car.

'What the hell... I'm going to die? What a lame way to die. What will happen to the house now... My history?...'

-

'Am I dead? Of course I am. There's no way I would survive that.'

It was silent for a moment before someone decided to broke the silence.

"Hey, how long are you going to stay like that?"

'Huh?'

"Oi, wake up."

'Is the person talking about me?'

"I am."

Y/n sat up immediately and looked around but it was darkness all she could see.

"There's nothing..."

She quickly looked at her hands and inspect it. "Am I alive? But that's impossible... I was sure i got hit by truck-kun." She heard footsteps approaching her, causing her to looked up.

"You're finally awake."

She looked up and saw a guy.(?) "What the heck? Is this the afterlife?"

He scoffs. "No." The guy looked like said.

"Wait. Are you really a human? I mean you don't look like it... No offense." She asked in curiosity while looking at the person in front of her.

"I am not a human. I am a half mink and a half Fishman." He said.

"Half mink and half Fishman... Isn't that like One piece?!" Y/n asked in disbelief.

"Yes it is. I am Kyo, from the One piece you called." Kyo said.

"W-wait what?!" She immediately stand up. "From One piece?! How?! And I don't recall that there's Kyo character in One piece." Y/n narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Are you lying to me?!"

"It is true that there's no Kyo character in One piece but something changed."

"Changed? What do you mean?" Y/n asked. Kyo just sighed and snapped his hands, a fruit appearing on the air as it landed on Kyo's hand.

"This is the Umi Umi no Fruit. It means the Sea Sea fruit. I'm going to give this to you."

"D-devil fruit?! That's cool!" Y/n said with an excitement.

"Yes." He then shoved the fruit in her mouth, making her shut up.

"Wha- War ywu kwilling me?!" Y/n said with a whole Devil fruit in her mouth, tears coming out in her eyes.

"You're already dead anyways." He said with plain face.

"This Devil fruit taste really bad..." Her face turning blue. "If its a Sea Sea fruit then does it mean I can control the sea?"

"Yes and if you're asking if you can swim even with Sea Sea fruit. No, it's still the side effect of the Devil fruit." He said with a straight face.

Y/n deadpanned. "That don't make any sense but never mind that. I am powerful!"

He then hit Y/n in the head.

"Wha- That hurt you know!" She rub the part where he hit. "But if you gave me the fruit does that mean...?"

"Yeah. You're going to One piece."

Y/n paused. "Heck yeah!" Y/n jumped around happily. "Then let's go!"

Kyo sighed. "But aren't you going to ask why would I send you there?" Kyo asked.

"I don't really care. I just want to travel with Luffy and the others that's all!" Y/n grinned. "And you want me to be some main character in a stories who save them? Sure! I'm in!!"

Kyo's face turned red. "But I'm going to tell you that you're going to be born in a early timeline."

"Huh?"

"You'll understand soon. Let's go." They both vanished.

"Ma'am, aren't you going to hold your Baby?..." A voice said.

'Who is that?'

Y/n wanted to open her eyes but couldn't.

"Why would I hold a peasants kid?!" A woman voice said.

"B-but-" He was cut off by a glass shattering.

"Leave! I'm not going to accept her as my daughter! I'm only going to use her in the future!" The woman shouted at the caretaker.

"Y-yes ma'am!" The caretaker immediately ran away from her while carrying the baby Y/n on his arms. After running, the caretaker lay y/n on a crib.

The caretaker only sighed in dissapointment. "I'm sorry about that. That person was your mother. Your mother is an L/n and your father is only a commoner. Your mother didn't like your father so your mother kicked your father out." The caretaker said.

"Why the hell am I saying this to you? Of course you can't understand me and I'm just a worker here..." The caretaker mumbled.

'I understand you, mister. A L/n? What is that? Is this Kyo was talking about some changes?' Y/n thought

"Yes." A person replied in y/n's mind.

'What the fuck?!'

"Language, young girl."

'Are you in my mind?'

"Yes for now. I'm going to stay with you all the times." Kyo said.

"Wait what?! Never mind that, you have some explaining all of this.'

"Yes, I was going to do that."

I'm going to redo the story to make it more it fitter-