4. ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ

ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ

"S-so what brings you here?" The celestial dragon asked hesitantly who was clasping his hands, feeling nervous at his guests.

Y/n was crossing her legs on the chair while drinking a tea and observing his little brother next to her who was looking around in curiosity.

"Y-your highness?"

Y/n ignored him and continued looking at yuki. "Do you wanna go somewhere after this?"

Yuki smiled. "I wanna go to the ferris wheel i saw earlier!!"

Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Oh? The Sabaody Park? You wanna go there?"

He nodded. "Yes. It looks so fun riding those bubbles who goes up and down!"

Y/n chuckles. "Then i'll have to finish this fast." Y/n looks back at the celestial as her face immediately changed to an uninterested face.

"So?"

The celestial dragon flinched as he laid eyes on her. Despite her youth, he felt overwhelmed and a sense of fear. His gut told him not to mess with this girl. Why was she so intimidating? "I-i was asking you what is a dear L-l/n doing here?..." He clasped his hands, feeling nervous.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. "I sent a letter a few days ago that I will be arriving here today. Don't tell me you haven't read it?"

He flinch once again before turning around to look for his slave and motioned for him to come. "Did a letter arrived?!" He asked while whispering.

"A-a l-letter? There w-was a letter..." The slave respond while trembling in fear.

"Idiot! Why didn't you give it to me?!"

"I-i tried but you said to t-throw it away..." He clasped his hands in nervous.

An irk mark appeared on his face. "Stupid idiot!"

Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance. "To ignore a letter from the house of L/n. Are you mocking me?" As her gaze turned icy, the very air around us seemed to shift. Even the mighty celestial dragon appeared taken aback by her sudden shift in demeanor.

This overwhelming power!... The celestial was getting hard for him to breathe because of the overwhelming power of the young l/n.

Yuki's face turned concerned and clasped y/n's hand making Y/n snapped out of it.

"Yuki?..."

"Please calm down, y/n-ne." Yuki nervously smiled.

Y/n took a deep breath and ruffled his hair. "I apologize Yuki if I scared you." She smiled at him.

Yuki only smiled at his sister and y/n looked back at them. "Hey. Come here."

Both of them nervously looks at the girl.

Pirate (One Piece x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें