₂. Yᵤₖᵢ

Yᵤₖᵢ

Yᵤₖᵢ

-

"Ugh... I hate this household." Y/n mumbled walking on the hallway after meeting with a celestial brat. "Why do I have to get a fiance when I'm still a kid?" Y/n grumbled.

"You were born in this house after all." Kyo replied who was on top of y/n's head.

"I'd would rather die if I knew that I was gonna born in a house like this."

"Don't you want to get married when you get older?"

"No." Y/n shook her head. "I don't like relationships. Relationships are quite hassle for me and I don't have any experience on that."

Kyo paused. "You didn't have any relationships?..."

"Nope. Not even one on my past life."

"But did someone at least had a crush on you?"

"Crush?" Y/n rubs her chin. "I guess?"

Kyo sweat dropped. "You guess?..."

Y/n shrugged. "Who cares? I never really pay attention on those."

"Y/n-nee!!" Y/n paused hearing a familiar voice.

"Kyo."

"Uh-huh." He flew. "I'm out."

"Come back here- You traitor!"

Y/n grumbles in annoyance. "I'm gonna cook that bastard later..."

"Y/n-nee?"

Y/n took a deep breath before speaking. "What?..."

"Do you wanna have lunch with me?! If you want, we can!-"

"No thanks. You should go back to your mother. She may be looking for you now." Y/n glared at the boy in front of her.

"But-'"

"Yuki! Come back here!!" Yuki paused and looks down.

"See? She won't let you off her side even for a second."

"But-"

Y/n sighs. "It's better to keep your distance from me, yuki. I'm telling you yuki. It's for your own good."

Yuki's eyes widened before gripping his clothes. "I..." A footsteps could be hear approaching them.

"Think about yourself just for once, yuki." Y/n then started to walk away.

"Y-y/n-nee!-"

Y/n gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. "Sorry..." She whispered.

"Yuki! I told you not to get close with her!" M/n harshly grabbed yuki's hand.

"B-but!-" Tears start to form on his eyes.

"Stop crying! You're a boy! Boys shouldn't cry!" M/n was harshly pulling him away.