The beginning

Hey my name is kah'marri sliver James I am a hybrid of everything but i didn't shift into my wolf yet but yeah I have sliver eyes with blue black and green specks in them with pastel pink hair that fades into white that stops at my knees but I cut it waist length but let's get back to my reality.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
Stupid alarm but time for school I got in the shower did my hygiene then got dressed in a tan and black sweater shirt with black jeans black scarf tan boots ladybug sunglasses diamond gold watch and a golden tan purse. After getting ready i made my way to school and made my scent a werewolf scent then was on my way.

( during English class )

I'm in English class bored out of my mind and the player josh decided to poke my side with a pencil so I froze his bones in both his hands then he yelled "what's wrong with my bones they feel so cold" everyone got concerned because if I didn't mention he's next in line for alpha but I didn't care I chuckled a lil but no one heard expect my bestie blaze so she chuckled with me and josh j guess heard because he got mad and yelled "what are you laughing at" so me and blaze said "you , you frozen bone nigga" that's when he got mad and left me and blaze started laughing again while people looked sorry for us idc because I am the best warrior me and blaze of the whole pack even in the supernatural world so yea we can kick an alphas ass but their demands don't affect us so it makes it easier for us anyway but I really can't believe he stormed out like a baby Hahahahahahaha.