My vampire form

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

so when I woke up teeth were hurting like hell so I went to the bathroom to see what's going on and saw I went threw a shift in my sleep I looked at my teeth and saw fangs so I said "vampire" then saw my look black hair cold beige eyes black lips and smokey eye effect then my vampire said "wassup I'm your vamp side my names ice check the eyes you'll know why" so I have a good person in my head so I laughed and said "hey hood rat" she hissed at me and said "look here I'm inside your body so don't play with me" wow I'm scared "I also have other forms in my head to dumbass" she was quiet then so I left at that then shifted back got ready then left for school knowing that I'm probably late but I don't care because I'm ready for college but my dad said I need to stay in high school so people don't get supicious and I reveal my true identity after getting to school I started walking threw the halls until I found blaze getting jumped by a group of sluts so I paralyzed them till the waist down for a couple of days then they're back to normal then everything will fall back in place so after that I picked blaze up and brought her to the bathroom and she started crying so I asked "what's wrong blazey pooh" she then said "I found my mate then he rejected me in front of Tiffany and her minions so they started messing with me so I started beating up Tiffany then Nikki and Brenda jumped and started jumping me until u came" I was shocked "who was your mate" she froze and said "josh" I was to shocked for words no moongoddess you must have did something wrong setting my BESTFRIEND up with the devil his self.