My witch form

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

So I wake up in the morning and start getting ready for school and I start shifting so when I'm done I look in the mirror and I'm witch I have a regular witch hat with a black and purple ripped up dress with black pumps with fishnet stockings so my witch looks like a hooker to me but oh well then she spoke "girl hush but my name is galaxica and you now have every power known to man and were also the queen of witches" so I have a lot of queens in my head so I said "you all know my name is kah'marri sliver James I love singing and dancing" then switched back did the smell thing got ready then left.

(During science class)

So we're in science class and blaze doesn't have this class with me so I fall asleep only to be awakened by my teachers ms.shirley then she said "since you think you think you don't have to pay attention-". I said "I know I don't have to pay attention to the lesson because I know all of this so stop wasting my time with your foolishness please" then I went right back to sleep thinking after school I'm going to get some tattoos and piercings then go home and wait for another shift because my tattoos are going to be my shifters names so yea might as well but I'm not changing my look I'm getting a nose piercing lip piercing and eyebrow piercing after that I'm going to the nail salon to get my nails done then get my hair done then that's it for today.