Introduction to a Bigger Plan

Chief: Welcome Targets My Name is Don Chief Don and you all are here for a purpose!

(All repeated the word "Purpose" in a confused and terrified way)

Chef: Yes! Please have a look at the Board!

(SmartBoard shows some news articles where it is mentioned that "Virus Outbreak which has Zombie-like traits in the patients"

(After seeing the Board one of the Target Asked) : So why the fuck you all abducted us from our house and make this all scene!

Chief: Gentleman! Some of you are the reason for the same and others are just here for a bigger plan. Let me tell you all that all of your sitting here have some scientists, teachers, doctors, politicians, and other high rankers or A-Grade Officers.

Another target interrupts the Chief: So execute them or tell them to undo what they have fucked!

We are just civilians and we can't help you sir in any damn thing!

Chief laughs and says: You have to!

Chief starts again: All of you are here to be trained to undo what some of you have done.

If you disagree or quit you will be thrown to these things you have read on board.

Another Target starts laughing and says: Are you serious?? Really..hahaha you son of a fish..haha is this for real...haha and sir I won't do it I'll not help you in your Hitler Plan!

Chief: Okay! No problem!

Chief (shouts): Guards!!!

(Some people come and take that man and open a door and throws him outside the room and suddenly something pulls him in the dark after watching this scene all the targets are frightened but they noticed that they are in a big truck and that's moving).......