The Weird Tree

Third Person POV

"And I said, wElL sToP bEiNg So NoSy!" Edge says as he continues his story. The two laughed at Edge's comment, and continued to walk around UT Snowdin. "We're heading towards the Snowdin forest, should we go somewhere else or just go in?" Cinnamon asks as he comes to a halt. "I mean, is it safe?" Carrot asks confused. " I'm not too sure..." Cinnamon replies a little disappointed he doesn't know. "You LIVE here, shouldn't you know if it's safe?" Edge asks a little paranoid, even though he was just telling a funny story almost a minute ago. "Edge, don't be so rude." Carrot replies in a slight rude tone himself. "Well, I never really went into the forest. Sans always told me not to." Cinnamon says a bit embarrassed.

"OH WELL!" Cinnamon replies to his own comment and walks into the forest. The other two look in complete confusion of what just happened. Edge a bit more paranoid than confused, because a little bit of his time was wasted discussing if they should go into the forest. And Carrot... well- he's just confused out of his skull. *ba dum tiss* "NOT FUNNY!" Cinnamon yells in disappointment while distant in the forest. "STOP LEAVING US BEHIND YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Edge full out yells at Cinnamon raged at the fact he was getting left behind. He doesn't care if Carrot is left behind, even though they are all three best friends. He won't admit that though, he's too embarrassed.

Carrot finally just comes to a stop with his confused thoughts and walks in the forest lazily while Edge follows aggravated. After they finally catch up with Cinnamon, staring at a weird tree. It's not the shape that's weird, trees are always in weird shapes to the point where it's not even weird. It's the aura it gives out. It can't be explained on what the aura is like, but it is weirdly nice. "FINALLY! Why are you just staring at a tr-..." Edge gets cut off by himself and the trees aura. Edge just stops and stares at the tree, like the tree is interesting in some way. Carrot is once again confused on what is happening. Although, when he looks at the tree, he feels nothing. He then hears a door open with a bell ringing and almost instantly looks behind him.

C L I F F H A N G E R >:D

HAHAHA IT'S A CLIFFHANGER! Sorry that the first chapter of this skit is short. I haven't wrote a story/skit in a long time. But, here's a good summary of the story to make up for it. Edge tells funny story, then they find forest. don't know if it safe, Edge angri, then Cinnamon walks into the forest WiLlY nIlLy and Edge angri again- Carrot confused, Edge yell bad no no word, Carrot walk into forest, Edge follow. Edge and Carrot catch up and see Cinnamon stare at tre and is confused, Edge like tre, Cinnamon like tre, Carrot once again confused and hear bell go ring ring. TADA~!

Word count: 514