What was that?

A/N: 2 PARTS IN ONE DAY LES GO!

Third person POV

He then hears a door open with a bell ringing and almost instantly looks behind him. It was Classic Sans! Carrot quickly hid behind the tree, dragging Edge with him. Edge snaps out of the hypnotized state and becomes angry. "WHAT THE HE- MMMMPH" Edge tries to say while getting his mouth covered. "SHHHH! Classic Sans just came out of Grillby's!" Carrot whisper yells at Edge and he suddenly went quiet. Sans looks over to see Cinnamon staring at a weird tree in the forest.

Sans suddenly runs over to Papyrus. "Paps? Paps, why aren't you answering me? Why didn't you listen when I told you to not go into the forest?" Sans spouts out scared, unaware of Carrot and Edge behind the tree. Sans softly shakes Cinnamon worried that he got traumatized or something. Cinnamon snaps out of it and looks around frantically. "Sans? What are you doing here?" Cinnamon asks confused. Sans lets out a sigh of relief that his brother is okay. "Why didn't you listen to me?" Sans asks Cinnamon a bit stern but worried. "I- Well- I-I Uhhh- I-I Uh- Um- I-I thought it was fine..?"

Cinnamon stutters to spit out an excuse, trying to convince Sans that he had a 'good reason'. Sans however, didn't believe a single word that came out of his mouth. "Paps, stop lying to me. I can tell you're lying, so cut the crap and tell me why you didn't listen." Sans says seriously and stern with his pitch black eyes. Cinnamon silently gulps knowing that Sans knew he was lying to him. "It's true, I thought it'd be fine if I went into the forest. I was just taking a walk..." Cinnamon says trying to make his excuse work.

But instead of everything getting better, it got worse... "Papyrus, I said stop lying, and I meant it. If you tell me one more lie, you're not going to like what happens next." Sans says still stern and serious, trying to make Cinnamon stop lying. "When I said it's true, I meant it. Stop trying to make me lie Sans! Have I ever lied to you?" Cinnamon says STILL trying to use that excuse.

'Maybe he'll believe me this time.

I'm a good liar, he'll believe me this time...

right?'

Cinnamon thought to himself, hoping, wishing, that maybe this time, he'll believe his lie. "Well... No, you haven't ever lied to me. Maybe you're right. But please, for your safety and for me. Stay out of the forest, okay?" Sans pleads to his brother, hoping he'll cooperate. Cinnamon on the other hand, was ever so pleased that he believed his lie. "Okay, for you Sans." Cinnamon says while his brother Sans starts to hug him. He, of course, hugs back. Because even if he lies to him, he still cares for his brother and loves him. (Platonic love by the way)

Sans waves to his brother goodbye and heads for the house. Carrot and Edge finally comes out from behind the tree, meeting Cinnamon's eyes. "FINALLY! You took forever talking to Classic with your sappy shit." Edge says annoyed, like his usual self. "Yea yea, just shut up and let's get out of here." Cinnamon responds a bit annoyed of Edge and his angry self, and just leaves the forest. They all 'three' left the forest and talked.

After a few minutes of talking

"Right, Cinnamon?" Carrot says waiting for a response. After a few seconds, he notices Cinnamon appears to be gone! "What the hell-" Carrot says to himself, confused on where Cinnamon was. "What? Why isn't Cinnamon talking?" Edge says as he turns his head back slowly, looking in front of him before he looks behind him, so he doesn't walk into anything. "WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE IS HE?!" Edge yells enraged at the fact Cinnamon wasn't with them the whole time, while also coming to a stop. He eagerly waits for a response, more infuriated the more seconds go by without an answer. Carrot just stays silent thinking of where he may be, while Edge gets extremely bitter and hot-tempered. "WELL?! WHERE IS HE?!"

Edge yells even louder this time, trying to make Carrot hear what he's yelling with the thick skull he has. *ba dum tiss* "OH, FUCK OFF." Edge remarks at the joke. Carrot also wondering in all of this yelling, how Classic isn't hearing any bit of it. Or he is and he's not investigating it or something. "I don't know, do you think I know with all of the talking that we've been doing, completely blind at the fact he's not with us?" Carrot replies, and decides to go and back-track their steps. Edge, being very confused just goes with it and follows Carrot. They soon go near the forest entrance, looking for Cinnamon. Then they suddenly hear some type of... chanting..? It sounds like it's coming from the forest. They look into the forest entrance and sees...

CLIFFHANGER

Another cliffhanger, I hope you enjoyed your 2 parts in one day! Make sure to drink some water and eat something by the way, and have fun doing whatever your doing on Wattpad. Toodles~! :P

Word count: 875