Halloween special because I'm bored

a/n i never got around to watching the easter thing yet, but have this instead

3rd person omniscient

"Aether! You've been in the bathroom changing forever, everyone else is already ready!" Venti yelled to his boyfriend, who was currently in the bathroom trying to put on his Halloween costume.

There was a Halloween costume party that day, and Aether was going with Venti, Xiao, Amber, Eula, Bennett, and Razor.

"I'm hurrying, Venti." Aether yelled back, quickly fixing his outfit a bit.

Aether and Venti were going as zombies together...

Extremely last minute if you couldn't tell.

Aether made sure his zombie makeup was perfect before walking out of the bathroom, looking at his annoyed friends.

Eula was dressed as Marceline (from adventure time), since Amber (dressed as Princess Bubblegum) convinced her to do a couple's costume with her. Razor and Bennett decided on simple costumes, dressing as vampires together. Xiao didn't necessarily have a costume, but if you asked, he'd say he was dressing as a demon.

"What took so long?" Bennett asked.

"You know him, he's always late to everything." Amber chimed in.

Everyone agreed.

"Causing me to be late...I will have vengeance!" Eula exclaimed.

"Yeah....let's just go." Venti proposed.

Everyone agreed, and the 7 students left the dormitories.

time skip lol

An excited Catra dressed Hu Tao approached the group, being followed by Yanfei as Adora, "you came!"

"Of course we came, Hu Tao." Venti let go of Aether's hand to hug Hu Tao, who he was oddly close with.

"Your costumes look great!" Amber complimented Hu Tao and Yanfei.

They both thanked Amber, complimenting her in turn. She thanked the duo.

"Listen jerk, the only reason I'm here is because you somehow convinced me to do this stupid ass costume with you, so don't you dare get so drunk er have to leave." In the corner of the party, Diluc was scolding his brother Kaeya.

Kaeya had convinced Diluc to be Mario while he dressed ad Luigi.

(a/n everyone tell my little brother they like his idea for Kaeya and Diluc😡😡😡😡)

"I came here to have fun, Diluc. If that means getting so drunk we have to leave, then-"

"You're not getting drunk." Albedo chimed in, cutting Kaeya off mid sentence, "it's a pain to deal with you."

"Thank you for siding with me, Albedo," Diluc breathed a sigh of relief- Kaeya was sure to listen to him.

"This isn't fair!" Kaeya exclaimed.

"Oh, it's definitely fair." Venti decided to get into the conversation, dragging Aether over with him, "If I'm being put on drinking restrictions by my boyfriend, it's only fair that you are as well."

"How?!" Kaeya asked.

"It just is." Venti responded cooly.

"AETHER!" Lumine (dressed as the Powerpuff girls with her girlfriends), ran towards her brother.

"Hey, Lumi!" Aether said to his sister, "so...the Powerpuff girls?"

Lumine nodded, pointing to where her girlfriends were standing as the other two powerpuff girls.

"Cool idea." Aether complimented, and Lumine thanked him.

"Everyone's costumes are so creative." Venti pointed out, scanning the room.

"Yeah, you're right." Aether agreed.

Venti then pulled Aether to the dance floor, forcing him to dance with him amongst the other people dancing.

(time skip lol)

Surprisingly, Aether managed to keep Venti sober the entire party.

"Hey, Bennett." Aether caught up to his friend while walking out of the party.

Bennett turned around, "What's up, Aether?"

"Hey Bennett, I was wondering if you could stay with Razor or another friend tonight...I have some plans." Aether asked vaguely.

Bennett thought for a minute, going beet red the second he realized what Aether was talking about, "Y-yeah! I can stay with someone!"

Bennett then ran off, yelling as he ran, "Have a fun night!"

Aether laughed at his dormmate's awkwardness. He then took Venti by the hand, walking with him to his dorm.

Lumine cast a knowing smirk after watching the entire situation.

I'm definitely going to tease them about this...She thought to herself proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Happy Halloween!

If you plan on going out and doing anything, make sure you stay safe!!!!

Thanks for reading this chapter!

-Venti

Word count: 700