Chapter 10: Pervert Vs Reaper

Some days had now passes, as Yato had woken up to find a sleeping Tsunade on top of him as he had then gently moved her to the side.

 As Yato then gotten up from the bed and had gotten changed, so he could begin his morning chores while doing chores he had heard Tsunade wake up.

Yato now has just finished feeding the fish and had went back into the house and saw Tsunade making breakfast. 

"Morning darling" Tsunade said as Yato had hugged her from behind which surprised her.

"Morning babe" Yato said as he had kissed Tsunade on her neck as he smiled as he had pulled back from her. 

"Well why are you so happy?" Tsunade questioned Yato as the Uchiha young man had then sat down in his seat.

"Well today is my day off and all I plan on doing is to relax for the rest of the day" Yato said as he had taken out his book. Tsunade had chuckled as his definition of relaxing is doing less work for the day.

"Well I hope you enjoy your, day off darling" Tsunade said as she placed the plate of breakfast on the table. Just before the two could even take a bite their was a knock on the door which Yato sighed having a feeling that his day off, no longer is going to be that for him.

"God damn it speak of the devil" Yato said as he had gotten up and went to get the front door when he opened door to see Jiraya and his team. 

Yato just sighed and looked at Jiraya with an annoyed look on his face, since he knew that deep down that the perverted toad sage ninja.

"Jiraya you know today is my day off what do you want?" Yato asked as Jiraya had then just awkwardly chuckled and scratched the back of his head. 

"Well then you see my team wanted to see what it is like for two Elite Jonin to fight each other" Jiraya said.

Yato had just sighed and looked at Jiraya "fine but you owe me" Yato said as he had then walked back inside of his home and gave out a annoyed sighed. 

"Darling who was at the door?" Tsunade asked Yato who had then sighed and looked at her.

"Well the world's number one pervert asked for a sparing match for his student's to watch" Yato said as he had gotten changed into his clothes. 

"Well that's nice well I guess I should join, you guy's and be the referee for your match" Tsunade said as she had then also wanted to join.

"That sounds actually good and I actually, gotten idea I think I can use this to my advantage" Yato said coming up with the idea to use the fight to his advantage. 

After a few more minutes both Yato and Tsunade now we're both fully changed, and walked outside of their house where Jiraya and his team we're waiting.

Yato had then just looked at Jiraya with an smile which made the pervy ninja just slightly shake in fear as when ever the Uchiha man smiles he definitely is hiding a plan.

"Well Jiraya I hope you don't mind, Tsunade joining in as the referee of our sparring match do you?" Yato asked Jiraya.

"Not at all" Jiraya said as Yato had noticed one of his friends student's just staring at him in amazement. 

"Well hello there, what's your name?" Yato asked the blonde blue eyed boy.

"My name is Minato Namikaze and i-it's a r-real n-nice t-to meet you" Minato said trying his best not to fanboy over meeting Yato. 

As Yato was a legend among the young academy's ninjas for him being the youngest to graduate and pass the chunin exams as he had gotten closer to a flustered Minato.