Chapter 48: Guess Who's Back?! And A Sparing Match?!

A lot of time has now passed, with Yato now can be seen waking up in bed as the sun had shined down onto to him which he sat up to see like usual Tsunade sleeping onto of his chest.

Yato smiled as he looked at a sleeping, Tsunade who is laying her head down on his chest looking very beautiful as ever.

As Yato then kissed the top of, Tsunade head which resulted in her giving a very cute smile.

With Yato quickly sitting up, as he needed to get started with his morning exercises which like always after he finished doing his usual exercise, he would go work on his Taijutsu because he still now's that he can make improvements onto his marital arts.

Yato, standing in the middle of his indoor home dojo he had simple gotten into a stance and had began working on his "Full Contact Karate" preforming each technique in a row.

Yet, Yato even though he created "Full Contact Karate", he still feel's as if he has truly tapped into the full potential of his own martial arts and barely scarping the surface of it's full potential.

Which as Yato walked back inside of the house, he saw on the calendar that both Naruto and Jiraya are returning today.

As Yato, had been told a month ago by one of Jiraya messenger toads that both him and Naruto would be returning to the leaf village after two and half years.

"My it's already been, two in a half years now time sure does pass" Yato said as he had walked back into his and Tsunade room to see her to start waking up wearing one of his all black t-shirts as she sat up and let out a yawn.

"Morning, babe you enjoyed your sleep?" Yato asked as he had walked into the bathroom which Tsunade followed behind and gave a simple nod of her head.

With Yato, passing Tsunade her tooth brush as the two had began their morning routine together which has became second nature to the two, this not taking long for the two to get ready and making breakfast.

As both Yato and Tsunade with Shizune were all ready to start the day.

Which Yato had to go to a meeting later on today, so instead he had sent a shadow clone to go and listen and deal with the meeting as to him those are basically just boring and useless to him and he would rather actually help the village in his own way.

With Yato, Tsunade and Shiznue coming across Sakura who overt the past two and a half years has gotten taller and hair is still is short and wearing a new outfit but still is the same pink haired young woman.

"Oh good morning, Lord fifth, Lady Tsunade, and Shizune" Sakura said saying morning to the three.

"Good morning there Sakura, how's your day going?" Yato asked.

"It's going good so far" Sakura said at which all four had heard a very familiar voice even though it has been two in a half years they could never forget this one person that has played a role in all of their lives.

"Hey there, you guys!" a voice yelled out which Yato, instantly grinned knowing who this voice belongs to.

As everyone looked to see a yellow-blond, spiky hair and blue eyes young man wearing a T-shirt or mesh armor underneath. While retaining the swirls and orange pants, the blue pieces of his outfit changes to black: his forehead protector which is now longer, sandals, and orange jacket, the black color showing more prominence.

This person being an older, Naruto Uzumaki who is back.