Chapter 17: All day date

It was now the a month has now passed and Yato had woken up and had looked to the side to see Tsunade was asleep and he had gotten out of their bed and walked out of their room and went to Shisui room and knocked on the door.

"Shisui it's time for breakfast wake up" Yato said as he didn't hear any response from Shisui room.

"Alright I am coming in so you better have your clothes on" Yato said as knowing boys at Shisui age are often experimenting with themselves and he would rather not see that this morning.

Yato walked into Shisui room to see it was all clean and that he wasn't in bed which was suprising to Yato.

"Welp Shisui isn't here let me check if Shizune is here" Yato said as he had then walked over to Shizune room and had knocked multiple times not wanting to walk in on her to see she was not in her room either.

"Where are they?" Yato questioned as Yato had then walked to the kitchen and had saw a note on the counter and read the note.

The note told Yato that Shisui had went out on a mission today and Shizune had also decided to help around the village.

"Darling what happend to Shisui and Shizune they aren't in their rooms" Tsunade said as she had now just gotten out of bed.

"Well Shisui is on a mission and Shizune is helping around the village today so we parctiaclly have the whole house to us today" Yato said.

"Darling I gotta question for you" Tsunade said as she had walked over to Yato.

"What would that be?" Yato questioned.

"When's the last time we been on a date?" Tsunade asked which Yato had began thinking about it.

"Does us kicking cloud ninja who followed us around ass count as dating?" Yato asked.

"Really darling?!" Tsunade asked annoyed.

"I am just kidding Tsunade I remeber that has been atleat two months and our date was at a resturant but before we could actually even some cloud ninja busted in and we had whooped their asses so you could say that is a half date" Yato said.

This making Tsunade sigh at which she had come up with an idea and looked back at Yato.

"Well I think I got an idea darling how about after breakfeast how about go on an all date day" Tsunade said.

"All date day what's that?" Yato questioned.

"It's just a date but all day" Tsunade said wanting to spend the whole day together with Yato and since Shisui is on a mission Yato wouldn't have to train together and with Shizune working around the village Yato wouldn't have to help around.

"So what do you think?" Tsunade asked.

"Well that actually sounds great let me great breakfeast started" Yato said.

"While you do that I am gonna go and pick out my clothes!" Tsunade said excited as she had kissed Yato on his cheek as the two had then began their day as Yato had decided to make the two fluffy pancakes.